Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Download spotify abroad as existing premium member

Solved!

Download spotify abroad as existing premium member

Hey,

Ive been looking around for a sollution to this without any success. I've been a premium user for several years, and now I am abroad (Romania) for several months and got a new phone. But I have not been able to download spotify, how do I get around this problem since Im not looking to create a new account, just download the software and log in on my account. Appreciate all help I can get.

Kind Regards

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@Bagar3n wrote:

Hey,

Ive been looking around for a sollution to this without any success. I've been a premium user for several years, and now I am abroad (Romania) for several months and got a new phone. But I have not been able to download spotify, how do I get around this problem since Im not looking to create a new account, just download the software and log in on my account. Appreciate all help I can get.

Kind Regards

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Point your mobile browser to m.spotify.com and follow the steps to download and install manually (since you won't be able to get it from Google Play in Romania). 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

5 Replies
Marked as solution

@Bagar3n wrote:

Hey,

Kind Regards

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Point your mobile browser to m.spotify.com and follow the steps to download and install manually (since you won't be able to get it from Google Play in Romania). 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thank you very much for the help Peter. Now I got it working!

I have the same problem. I am a Premium user. I moved to Sri Lanka with my old phone and logged into my account.it worked. Now I have a new -Android- phone and I cannot download the app (not available in Play store)
I tried the link given in this thread and did not worked 😞 S. O. S.
Any idea? Thanks!
Marked as solution

Try here.

Thank you very much!! It worked! I downloaded the app with the link that was sent to me and it workd perfectly. Thank you!

Suggested posts