Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't download my music, It tells me that I reached the limit From device

I can't download my music, It tells me that I reached the limit From device

I need help to download my music
2 Replies

AFAIK, you can only download 10k tracks before Spotify limits you, and you have to go online every 30 or so days so they can collect play data for the artists. I don't think there's a way to bypass it (though you could likely find one), the best suggestion I can give you is to remove downloads for some of your music.
Spotify tends to auto-download liked songs, which may be the issue. If so, you can turn off the downloads for liked songs and then select certain playlists. 

Hey @user-removed,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome. 

Keep in mind that you can download as many as 10,000 songs on each of up to 5 different devices.

If you're seeing this error, you can remove the downloads by starting Spotify on the devices which no longer need the downloaded content, To do it, you can use the Remove all downloads button by going to Settings> Storage (this is on the mobile app version).

As mentioned by @psychopcmp, you can wait 30 days to try download content again. You need to go online at least once every 30 days to keep your downloads. You can read more about this here.

If you can't access older devices in which you downloaded music, you can also contact our Customer Support team, so they can help you to remove the offline devices of your account as well. You can find how to contact them here.

We hope you found this helpful. Let us know if you need anything else. 

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts