Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't download playlists to offline!

Solved!

I can't download playlists to offline!

Hi, 

I'm about to throw Spotify away, far, far away..

Just until now I have been able to download music in my playlist to access them offline. And now that is impossible for some reason.

Some wise bird told me to change the place in witch Spotify saves data on my phone. And that should be possible to change after unistalling Spotify and then install it again. But no... Not that easy!

So now, dear people, how in hell can I change where Spotify saves data on my Samsung Galaxy S2?

I'm not, at all smart when it comes to technical things so please post it in fool-proof steps for an idiot to understand!

Swedish would be awesome!

I'm so sick of waiting for 10 minutes between songs.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Can you try all of the steps outlined in the android troubleshooting guide to remove all of Spotify's data and reinstall the most recent version application? The most recent application will chose the best location to store offline data and cache, based on how much free space is available. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hi!

Thank you, I will try that as soon as I can!

/Sandra

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Can you try all of the steps outlined in the android troubleshooting guide to remove all of Spotify's data and reinstall the most recent version application? The most recent application will chose the best location to store offline data and cache, based on how much free space is available. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Marked as solution

Hi!

Thank you, I will try that as soon as I can!

/Sandra

Thank you so very much!

It did helt to compleatly remove all traces of Spotify and then install it again! Thank you!

I was able to always download my playlist to play it offline, but since changing to the Premium Family account, I can no longer download my playlist. Spotify Says to "Go online to download".  But my wifi working perfectly, as it always has.  Any wifi, at Starbucks, at work, at home, at a friends.  i can do everything else on my phone via wifi, so why not Spotify downloads?  

What is Spotify not telling me?  A solution would be very welcomed!

Suggested posts