Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Missing Podcast Episodes

Missing Podcast Episodes

I was in the middle of a podcast episode, then I decided I wanted to listen to a song, but when I went back to the podcast a ton of episodes are now missing.

I was listening to the "And that's why we drink" podcast and now more than half of the episodes are missing when all of them were there just minutes before. What happened??

3 Replies

I've had the exact same experience with 'My favorite murder ' and 'The Sceptics guide to the Universe '.

It only happened after I had reached and watched the latest episode that had been released. I wanted to re listen to earlier episodes, and was in the process of doing so with 'My favorite murder', but now I can't. I was actually half way through episode 11 on my lunch break yesterday, when I went back to it today the earliest episode I can now access is 42!?

I'm not on premium and unsure if this is some new BS technique to force us into a premium account. 

I'm on  an android phone and have just logged out of spotify and then logged back in (had to update  details etc) for the first time in years. 

I think there may have been a massive update that was causing blocks.

I can now access ALL the podcasts that were previously missing! 

logging back in did the trick ! 

thanks for the heads up 

Suggested posts