Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

New phone

New phone

Why is it I broke my old phone and when I try to put my Spotify on my phone it made me pay again for the month and I was just installing back my music

2 Replies

Hey @Lcorley,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. We hope you don't mind us moving your post out of the Chats section to one of our Help boards as it fits better here.

If your new phone doesn't have the Premium subscription active, it means that you have logged in with a free account by mistake. In this case, we'd recommend logging out and back in, following the steps in this article.

If the issue persists, it's possible that the Premium account has different credentials to log in to. Since an account could be created with a Facebook profile, a Google/Apple account, or a phone number, we'd also suggest trying out these other methods to see if the issue persists. 

In case that the account doesn't show the Premium subscription after this, as we cannot access users’ accounts from the Community, we'd recommend contacting our Customer support directly so they can check the account and help you further. 

Hope this helps. If anything else comes up, the Community will be here for you.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

When I try to log in it's not my account
I'm paying 10 a month what's going on

Suggested posts