Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Non-loading playlist is impossible to delete

Solved!

Non-loading playlist is impossible to delete

Hi all!

I have a playlist that contains 0 songs and only displays as "Loading...". Clicking on it, starts the loading process that takes for ages only to finally and not always display "Please go online to load the playlist". Yet, I am online. So next I tried to delete the playlist, which resulted in the same messages being displayed. I'm using the Spotify App 5.8.0.1029 armV7 on a Huawei RIO-L01 running Android 5.1  

By the way, I also now installed the Windows Spotify App 1.0.33.106.g60b5d1f0, which also displays this playlist, also tries to load it forever, and quits doing so silently, and it is also impossible to delete the playlist on Windows.

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Bests, sgbmyr

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I just realized that from within the Windows Spotify App I am able to rename the playlist (I didn't try this from within the Android App, might work as well). So I renamed it and it disappeared! Problem solved 😉

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey @sgbmyr,

Have you tried adding songs to the playlist, and then try again to delete the playlist?
osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I tried this but it didn't work.

Thanks, sgbmyr

Marked as solution

I just realized that from within the Windows Spotify App I am able to rename the playlist (I didn't try this from within the Android App, might work as well). So I renamed it and it disappeared! Problem solved 😉

Cool! Nice to see you got it resolved. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts