Plan

Premium

Country

Device

Galaxy S22

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

I made a new playlist and when I click the SHUFFLE icon, a window pops up and says "You've discovered a Premium Feature" and then goes away. It will not let me turn on shuffle for this playlist. I am a PREMIUM member and all my other playlists, it lets me shuffle. What is going on?

3 Replies

Hey @Thom71gt,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome. 

In this case, we recommend you start off with a clean reinstall of the Spotify app on your device. By doing that, the app can be up-to-date, and you can make sure the cache is not leading to this inconvenience. You can see the steps for a clean reinstall here.

If the above doesn't do the trick, would you mind sending us the exact OS version of your device, along with the Spotify version you're running there? If possible, you can send us the link to the playlist as well.

Lastly, just to confirm, can you shuffle the playlist if you open your account from a different mobile device? If you're not sure, it'd be awesome if you could check. You can ask for the mobile device of a relative or friend to open your account and check.

Keep us in the loop!

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

I cleared the cache and it fixed the problem

Hey @Thom71gt

Thanks for getting back to us and letting us know. 

Great news! If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you. 

Have a good one 🙂

Susan_GPModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts