Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium account on FREE

Premium account on FREE

My premium account is suddenly set as FREE Account.

Please check this?

I posted this already this morning but my post seems to be deleted?

Thanks in advance

12 Replies

Would that be this post or this one? Neither has been deleted. Why do you think your account is on Free? What does it show on your account page?

Sorry, I searched for like 5 min but could not find them.

I have no idea what caused the change, I made no changes to passwords or anything.

My profile account shows "SPOTIFY FREE"

Thanks

If you have the oiginal email receipt from Spotify, it shows the user name to which your premium subscription has been applied and thet is the user name you shoud be using to log in. Log out then try again with this user name. Note that if it is a 10 digit number, you should be using the "log in with facebook" option.

Other things to check are:

Have your playlists and saved music disappeared?

Does this page show a payment history?

Thanks for your reply. 

I have logged out and logged in again with my facebook app.

Also removed the spotify app and installed again

Checked the payment overview, last payment done 21th of juli.

My playlists are still available. On my laptop I can play the songs like I should on free account, but on my phone app all songs are grey (io white), so cant play any song at all.

Are you trying to use spotify offline on your mobile? If so, the greyed out songs need to be downloaded so you can listen offline. Download one of your playlists and see what happens.

No I'm not trying to use spotify offline, I'm on wifi. If I try to download a playlist I get the pop-up message "listen offline? With Premium you can listen to your music where-ever you like" (translated dutch to english..)

Why cant spotify not just put my account back on Premium?

Thanks

Ok now suddenly I can play songs again on my phone (not grey anymore but white).

Account is still on FREE however...

Now all songs are grey again on my Iphone, cant play any songs at all.

Someone please help me..

Bump.. 🙂

Since your posts concern an iphone, you're more likely to get help in the iOS section. Please start a new thread over there and include the following information:

• Device
  • iOS version
  • Spotify version
  • Description of what doesn't work as it should along with screen captures

Hi Joe,

I'm not sure that the issue is related to my iphone. I have spotify as well on my laptop, also there it shows "Spotify Free"...

Get in touch with Spotify support here.

Suggested posts