Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Prompted to "add payment method"

Prompted to "add payment method"

The spotify app on my Samsung Galaxy S5 is prompting me to add a payment method to my account. The words on screen read: "You've downloaded 24 albums and playlists, Did you know thats a premium feature? Update your payment method asap to keep your music." Online and in my receipts it clearly shows i have payed for premium, so my question is why the app is giving me a large red box in my spotify to update payements? Please help!

6 Replies

Hi there!

I'd love to help you here! How are you currently subscribed to Spotify Premium? Through a gift-card?

Let me know,
Tim 🙂

I am a premium member, and I paid outright for the year (120$), but it doesnt recognize i have paid.

I'm sorry to hear that!

Have you had a look at this Spotify support article: https://support.spotify.com/article/i-pay-for-premium-why-am-i-on-free/ 🙂

Cheers,
Tim

I have gone through these steps and nothing seemed to aid the issue. The weird thing is that I haver all of the benefits of the premium membership, it seems like the app is just bugged into telling me that my membership to premium is running out soon and I get a big red text box in the app that is trying to get me to add more payment information, when I have the bank statement saying that I have paid through the 9th of January 2019. It isnt pending, the transaction went through. Still quite confused.

Do you have Spotify installed on any other devices? If so, do they have this same issue?

I'd really love to get you going!
Tim

Thanks!

Suggested posts