Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Sleep timer

Sleep timer

Spotify wakes me up in the morning but keeps me awake at night, why ??? because Spotify still doesn't have a Sleep timer....

The idea is simple, making it happen is simple as well but spotify only needs to add it in the menu.

So please guys so many people already suggested and requested it but still the option isn't there. I'm a premium user but before I go to bed and listen to music while I fall asleep i'm listening to the app SKY.FM because that one does have a sleep timer and works just great.

Please bring Spotify to the next level and add that Sleep timer option it will make the lifes of many people a lot easier.

If you want to join me in my quest please press that Kudos button

Thanks

3 Replies

Whilst it may not be built in, you can find this app in the Play Store which does exactly what you are asking for.

Sleep Timer (Turn music off)

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Can Spotify coders give any good reason why they won't include a sleep timer in the next version? Would be wonderful not to have to depend on a third party sleep timer. Having to set up external timer when you're very tired is a pain. So many other music and radio programs have easy to set included sleep timer and alarm. So why not Spotify?

There is an idea in the 'Ideas' forum for this. If you like this idea add some kudos to it to raise it's profile as a requested feature.

http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Sleep-Timer/idi-p/86269

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Suggested posts