Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify on Android Auto hangs on listing albums

Spotify on Android Auto hangs on listing albums

Hallo,

since the last update to Spotify, the Spotify album list in Android Auto doesn't load anymore but hangs with the spinning "wait" circle. I waited for more than 10 minutes, but nothing showed up. Album list in the normal Spotify app works as usual. I already tried rebooting the device and clearing Spotify's and Android Auto's cache.

Since this problem effectively stops me from using Spotify in my car at all, I'd be very glad for any help to solving this problem.

Best regards and thanks in advance!

crispinus

7 Replies

I have the same problem. Please solve!! I only listen complete albums from my list and is very annoying not having this possibility in Android Auto!!

same annoying problem her 😞

No change with current update. As this effectively leads to me not using spotify regularly anymore, I'm thinking to suspend my subscription until this problem has been solved someday.

A statement from a staff member would be nice so that I know that this behaviour has been recognized and filed as bug at least.

few weeks later, and the problem is still here 😞

Same here 😞 In the meantime, I had a very fruitless exchange with the Spotify support. They just didn't understand my problem, no matter how detailed I described it, and refused to forward my eMails to someone with a better technical unterstanding than the 1st level support has.

That's just some very bad example of customer service...

Same problem here! This is really disappointing since it was a selling point for me getting android auto and for continuing to pay for spotify

yesterday i tried it randomly again, and it's working for me now again

Suggested posts