Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to sync playlist/music to SD card (Using Premium)

Unable to sync playlist/music to SD card (Using Premium)

I'm unable to sync my playlist/music to my SD card on my android device. It is only allowing me to save my music on my internal memory and I am running out of space. Is there any possible way I can sync my music to my SD card on my devices or to create an option to do so?

7 Replies

The current version doesn't allow it to be done unfortunately. It hasn't been readded to the application.

Many people have said that they can set the path by downgrading the application to a previous version (0.4.180 for example) and then when the path is set etc, then upgrade to the new version and then they could go to the SD storage.

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

@neo-x wrote:
The current version doesn't allow it to be done unfortunately. It hasn't been readded to the application.

Many people have said that they can set the path by downgrading the application to a previous version (0.4.180 for example) and then when the path is set etc, then upgrade to the new version and then they could go to the SD storage.

Thanks, I tried to downgrade the app but it still didn't allow me to sync music to my SD card. I guess i'll just have to wait for spotify to add the feature again.

If your phone is rooted you can download an app 2 sd app from the play store which will move it to the external sd. That's what I did.

I actually just got it to work, found the right APK file to let it work. Thanks everyone.

I can't get any previous version to remain stable long enough to set the path.

I managed on my SGSIII, but no chance on my ASUS TF700.

Then you will have to make do then.

All you have to do is download & install and old version, then on the login screen hit the menu button.

The ASUS Transformer devices are a bit of a pickle. They do have issues with the older versions. We do surely hope the new version will be published soon and that it would fix this issue.

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

Suggested posts