Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why are things not easy to karioki from spotify, its easy enough to subvert with a mic.

Why are things not easy to karioki from spotify, its easy enough to subvert with a mic.

Hi I just want to be able to use my Studio Irig Microphone To sing with Spotify and record video and sound on The EZ Voice app and be Live. Is your lyrics setting not good enough or something? Wasent there Tunewiki. This would result in me being able to be Live on Youtube, Have good Voice and Video Software and have lyrics and have the original artists voice removed after or only playing in my headphones hooked up throuh my Irig. As is I could just record as is with a prompt and externally record the spotify songs Then export and decorate a finished product to all the medeas like Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, The Voice App By Starmaker, Smule, SoundCloud(all mainstream meda distributer). These programs should work together its not hard I should be able to do this from My Tablet without double recording the music or downloading idownload or whatever. Its so easy to subvert this problem and pay you nothing by just recording though my mic. EZ Voice, DU Recorder or The Voice App And playing with any music program or none. These companys being just about the best of each category should just add a small charge to sync the programs, done. Everyone gets money if no ones to greedy. Or you guys making Spotify EZ Sing Live Recorder, Music and Vidioe Editor? Thats some greedy **bleep** if thats the case. I can get the rights to songs if i need to through my record label. This is a very basic outline of functions that should work seamlessly. But it seemes obvius link the software with Some Algorythm that changes it enough to make it new, like rewriting a poem. Or all the apps just work together and release this **bleep** tommorrow. If they all have spotify encryption the songs dont become free the and everyone makes a ton of money.

0 Replies

Suggested posts