Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

all songs some artists and everything past 'T' has disappeared

all songs some artists and everything past 'T' has disappeared

all my songs have gone!! well, apart from one playlist (the other playlists are still there but there are no songs available offline altough I can't remember what was available). Most of the artists are still there but a lot have gone and I have nothing past T for some reason. with the artists that are left it says "0 songs" and when i press on one it tells me I have nothing saved by this artist. also, the songs in the remaining playlist don't show up in the artist, albums, or songs sub folders but are available offline.

Everthing is ok on my PC, I also use spotify on an android tablet but can't check that as it's in another country!

the problem device is a Sony Xperia Z3 running android 5.1.1 and I updated spotify about 5 minutes ago to the latest version on the play store (up until then everything in songs, artists and albums had disappeared and I had the message "this is where you'll find your favorite music" (or whatever it says))

please help I have a flight on thursday and I've already burned out that playlist!

0 Replies

Suggested posts