Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Suggested Songs

For the last week or so, I've been inundated with suggested songs whenever I try to play an album or playlist. It doesn't matter how many tracks are available. It's like I clicked on radio instead of an album/playlist. Other than upgrading, is there ...

• Casual Listener
  • For the last week or so, I've been inundated with suggested songs whenever I try to play an album or playlist. It doesn't matter how many tracks are available. It's like I clicked on radio instead of...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wont play on sd card

I have a samsung j3 with newest spotifyI changed my storage option to sd card and download 157 sounds ...took memory card out and into my mp3 player and wont play

• I have a samsung j3 with newest spotify I changed my storage option to sd card and download 157 sounds ...took memory card out and into my mp3 player and wont play
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No songs in existing radio

Hello, I was playing the existing 50's radio on my Android and noticed that it kept playing the same songs over and over againg. I deleted all the songs in the list thinking that a new set of songs would be loaded but it did not. Now the 50's radio i...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I was playing the existing 50's radio on my Android and noticed that it kept playing the same songs over and over againg. I deleted all the songs in the list thinking that a new set o...
  • YvanR
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Android app and Jaguar LandRover Incontrol

Spotify finally appeared for InControl on Android phones - yea! However in "your library" only playlists, albums, artists and songs appear - no stations. Tried the usual steps - clear cache, re-install, reboot, etc. Stations are very key to using Spo...

• Regular
  • Spotify finally appeared for InControl on Android phones - yea! However in "your library" only playlists, albums, artists and songs appear - no stations. Tried the usual steps - clear cache, re-...
  • Petesjag
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Se pausa a los 4 segundos..

Se pausa cuando empieza una canción ya sea que este descargada o no.. Siempre me pasa esto.. Que puede ser? Lo tengo en reproducción aleatoria y de corrido.. Solución por favorrr!!!

• Se pausa cuando empieza una canción ya sea que este descargada o no.. Siempre me pasa esto.. Que puede ser? Lo tengo en reproducción aleatoria y de corrido.. Solución por favorrr!!!
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My spotify gets paused when I connect a minijack

It does not happen when I connect this jack to the pc neither when I connect the headphones to the phone. What happens?? please help!

• Casual Listener
  • It does not happen when I connect this jack to the pc neither when I connect the headphones to the phone. What happens?? please help!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No Eq option on my Huawei p8 lite

I switched from Samsung Galaxy to Huawei p8 lite and while I had the option to use the Eq on my Samsung I don't have that on my Huawei. Anyone else have the same problem or better yet a solution....

• I switched from Samsung Galaxy to Huawei p8 lite and while I had the option to use the Eq on my Samsung I don't have that on my Huawei. Anyone else have the same problem or better yet a solution....
  • OttoFrohmader
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Equalizer
    equalizer dont work
    Equalizer help
    Equalizer issues
    huawei
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Every other song stops offline with premium

I have a premium subscription to Spotify. Works perfect on desktop no issues. But on mobile when i download the tracks, every other track cuts out. I uninstalled the app and re-downloaded everything, but still the same problem.Frankly its just annoyi...

• I have a premium subscription to Spotify. Works perfect on desktop no issues.   But on mobile when i download the tracks, every other track cuts out. I uninstalled the app and re-downloaded ev...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline downloaded songs are suddenly not available

on my phone's storage Spotify's cache still takes 4,7 gb's of space which are all my songs. The problem is that they are not available for offline use. I've already cleared cache when this happened 1 day ago and just redownloaded them over night thin...

• on my phone's storage Spotify's cache still takes 4,7 gb's of space which are all my songs. The problem is that they are not available for offline use. I've already cleared cache when this happened 1...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • downloaded
    Not Available
    Offline Access
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify downloads songs but I can't listen offline, because they disappear

I am having an issue with Spotify in which I download new songs to my device but I can't listen to them offline because they disappear. For instance, I downloaded 2000 songs at once in a day, and I eventually want to download a new album the next day...

• I am having an issue with Spotify in which I download new songs to my device but I can't listen to them offline because they disappear. For instance, I downloaded 2000 songs at once in a day, and I e...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pago erróneo doble

Hace poco tuve que actualizar los datos de mi tarjeta de crédito porque cambié el plástico. Este mes (noviembre) ya lo tenía pago y cuando actualicé los datos mencionados, me volvieron a cargar el cargo mensual. O sea, me cobraron doble. Y cuando veo...

• Hace poco tuve que actualizar los datos de mi tarjeta de crédito porque cambié el plástico. Este mes (noviembre) ya lo tenía pago y cuando actualicé los datos mencionados, me volvieron a cargar el ca...
  • Iselovg_perez
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Pago
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Descarga

Se puede descargar una única canción de un álbum?

• Se puede descargar una única canción de un álbum?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Update of playlists between computer and mobile phone ?

Hi, I would like to know if there is a way to update the playlists from my computer to my mobile phone and vice-versa. I mean, i'm adding songs in my mobile phone playlists, but when i go on spotifiy on my computer, i don't see the adding songs in th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I would like to know if there is a way to update the playlists from my computer to my mobile phone and vice-versa. I mean, i'm adding songs in my mobile phone playlists, but when i g...
  • headey
  • Roadie
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! "Quit" or "Exit" button needed

Why havent Spotify implemented a Quit or Exit button to end session. It will be easier to just hit the Quit or Exit button, so that the app. wont stay running in background. Any thoughts?.

• Casual Listener
  • Why havent Spotify implemented a Quit or Exit button to end session. It will be easier to just hit the Quit or Exit button, so that the app. wont stay running in background. Any thoughts?.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

"Downloaded" Filter only showing a few of my downloaded albums / playlists

Hello, I have about 10 playlists downloaded on to my phone. When I go to filter only downloaded playlists, it is only showing 4 of those. I can't figure out what else could be filtering them out. Please advise. I did not see another topic on point to...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I have about 10 playlists downloaded on to my phone.   When I go to filter only downloaded playlists, it is only showing 4 of those.   I can't figure out what else could...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify don't read sd card

My Spotify app does not read my sd card so i am not able to Save my music on It. I have tried to unistall the app but nothing has changed...what Can i do? (I have a premium account)

• Casual Listener
  • My Spotify app does not read my sd card so i am not able to Save my music on It. I have tried to unistall the app but nothing has changed...what Can i do? (I have a premium account)
  • henkjan-spot
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

No me encuentran

No pueden ver mi perfil. Ayuda por favor

• Casual Listener
  • No pueden ver mi perfil. Ayuda por favor
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I can't skip forward or back on songs with premium

I can't skip forward or back on songs. But I have premium. I never hear commercials or anything I can even choose what song I want to listen to and download the songs, but if I touch on a song the skip forward and back arrows are grey

• Casual Listener
  • I can't skip forward or back on songs. But I have premium. I never hear commercials or anything I can even choose what song I want to listen to and download the songs, but if I touch on a song the sk...
  • Rapica97
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify blocking text message alerts

When a game or other not important alert plays Spotify will breifly dial down the music volume and then play my alert. But when my message app goes off it does nothing. I've literally missed work because I didn't hear the alert so my boss found someo...

• Regular
  • When a game or other not important alert plays Spotify will breifly dial down the music volume and then play my alert. But when my message app goes off it does nothing. I've literally missed work bec...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium features enabled after device change

While listening to Spotify on my phone I arrived at the office and switched to my laptop using the "Listen on device" option. When I left the office I switched it back to my phone in order to listen music while going home. I noticed that I was able t...

• While listening to Spotify on my phone I arrived at the office and switched to my laptop using the "Listen on device" option. When I left the office I switched it back to my phone in order to listen ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes