Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant configure quality despite being Premium

Hi everyone! I just bought a family pack, so im premium now, but the android app doesnt let me change the quality setting (set for "auto" in streaming, and "normal" for downloaded songs). Does anyone know the reason? Thanks!!

• Hi everyone!   I just bought a family pack, so im premium now, but the android app doesnt let me change the quality setting (set for "auto" in streaming, and "normal" for downloaded songs). Do...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium will not start

I bough today a Code from a Shop. I used it and in the online website of spotify, they say that I have Premium until to the 31.8.2017. But when I login to the App, they say that I dont have Premium. Can someone pls help me?

• I bough today a Code from a Shop. I used it and in the online website of spotify, they say that I have Premium until to the 31.8.2017. But when I login to the App, they say that I dont have Premium. ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

transfering library from desktop to phone?

hey i was wondering if anyone knew if its possible to completly transfer every song you have downloaded for offline play to your android phone and have it ready for offline play too? i dont want to have to redownload off of data on my phone as my lib...

• Casual Listener
  • hey i was wondering if anyone knew if its possible to completly transfer every song you have downloaded for offline play to your android phone and have it ready for offline play too? i dont want to h...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Recently played and search friends

I toggled off hide activity in desktop but my profile still shows my recently played on android - pretty sure it's the public view. Then for several days I haven't been able to search friends - username or otherwise.

• I toggled off hide activity in desktop but my profile still shows my recently played on android - pretty sure it's the public view. Then for several days I haven't been able to search friends - u...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account on FREE

My premium account is suddenly set as FREE Account.Please check this? I posted this already this morning but my post seems to be deleted? Thanks in advance

• Music Fan
  • My premium account is suddenly set as FREE Account. Please check this?   I posted this already this morning but my post seems to be deleted?   Thanks in advance
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

erreur code -24 impossible d'ouvrir Spotify

BonjourVoici plusieurs heures que Spotify plante ("l'application Spotify s'est arrêté") Je l'ai désinstallé puis réinstallé après de nombreuses échec (erreur code -24) pour avoir le même résultat encore et encore ....J'ai également enlevé puis remis ...

• Bonjour Voici plusieurs heures que Spotify plante ("l'application Spotify s'est arrêté")  Je l'ai désinstallé puis réinstallé après de nombreuses échec (erreur code -24) pour avoir le même rés...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Imported music missing from Artists/Albums

HI, I imported some mp3 from my device into the app, and everything works fine when i search for specific songs, but albums and artists dont show under Artists and Albums view. Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a fix? thanks

• HI, I imported some mp3 from my device into the app, and everything works fine when i search for specific songs, but albums and artists dont show under Artists and Albums view.  Has anyone...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

La playlist para en cada cancion

Se para la reproducción al terminar una canción si el móvil está bloqueado. Lo desbloqueo y vuelve a reproducir solito. Es bastante molesto. Mi móvil es un Xiaomi redmi4. Escucho Spotify al salir a correr y eso de que se pare canción a canción es un ...

• Se para la reproducción al terminar una canción si el móvil está bloqueado. Lo desbloqueo y vuelve a reproducir solito. Es bastante molesto. Mi móvil es un Xiaomi redmi4. Escucho Spotify al salir a c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Where did "recommended for you" go for Running genre

A few months ago I noticed that when using the Running lists, the option to choose "recommended for you" went away. Now there are a lot of different lists to which you can set to BPM but not a "recommended for you list" that builds off your music tas...

• A few months ago I noticed that when using the Running lists, the option to choose "recommended for you" went away.  Now there are a lot of different lists to which you can set to BPM but not a ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

App freezes and downloads take an eternity

I use Spotify on my Galaxy S6 Edge and my Ipad 4 everyday, downloads and streaming, but now the music keeps freezing after just 10 seconds of play and downloads take hours to make. So i'm now stuck on whatever songs i have already downloaded.

• I use Spotify on my Galaxy S6 Edge and my Ipad 4 everyday, downloads and streaming, but now the music keeps freezing after just 10 seconds of play and downloads take hours to make. So i'm now stuck o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Importar

a opção de Importar nas configurações sumiu e junto dela as minhas músicas da memória interna. alguém pode me ajudar com isso??

• Visitor
  • a opção de Importar nas configurações sumiu e junto dela as minhas músicas da memória interna. alguém pode me ajudar com isso??
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Se borran canciones descargadas!!!

Hay alguna solución para esto??? Estoy cansado de que una vez por semana se me borren las canciones y tenga que bajar todo de nuevo. Voy a optar por dar de baja el servicio

• Casual Listener
  • Hay alguna solución para esto??? Estoy cansado de que una vez por semana se me borren las canciones y tenga que bajar todo de nuevo. Voy a optar por dar de baja el servicio
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Spotify needs to shape up

I came to this site for the second time in three yearsAnd after visiting this time,I then go back into my Spotify app only for a message to appear,saying you have signed in on a maximum amount of devices,and you have deleted 3.5 gig of dataI have had...

• Casual Listener
  • I came to this site for the second time in three years And after visiting this time,I then go back into my Spotify app only for a message to appear,saying you have signed in on a maximum amount of d...
  • DRUIDDOODE
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Spotify needs to shape up
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Does Not Play When Selecting a Song

Using Samsung Galaxy S3 and latest firms for phone and app.Tapping a song does not play it. - it only makes the "shuffle all" button wiggle - if it's there, anyway.I have performed all the basic diagnostic procedures, including a clean re-installatio...

• Casual Listener
  • Using Samsung Galaxy S3 and latest firms for phone and app. Tapping a song does not play it. - it only makes the "shuffle all" button wiggle - if it's there, anyway. I have performed all the ba...
  • david888
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Create playlist from Radio

Hello.I use Spotify at iPad and when i search for some radio station and play It, i have the option at the right top corner (...) to "Add to playlist" and save all musics from this radio station. Then i can download to listen offline.With my Spotify ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. I use Spotify at iPad and when i search for some radio station and play It, i have the option at the right top corner (...) to "Add to playlist" and save all musics from this radio station....
  • Dinviel
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify and Android Auto Support

Hey guys, I was wondering if anybody was able get spotify functioning on android auto. I can get it to play but it on the pioneer unit (4100nex) it will not display spotify under the music section. Making only Google music avaliable. If anybody has a...

• Visitor
  • Hey guys,   I was wondering if anybody was able get spotify functioning on android auto. I can get it to play but it on the pioneer unit (4100nex) it will not display spotify under the music s...
  • katianne76
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Gear s3

The Samsung gear s3 had now been released and the website talks about spotify integration. I just can't get it working, has anyone else got a gear s3 and had any luck please?Cheers, Mark

• Music Fan
  • The Samsung gear s3 had now been released and the website talks about spotify integration. I just can't get it working, has anyone else got a gear s3 and had any luck please? Cheers, Mark
  • big_bird
  • 24 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 24 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Lock screen and swipe-down podcast 15 sec buttons don't work

When listening to podcasts on my Android device (8.4.4.810 armV7) there are buttons to go back or ahead 15 seconds. Within the main app these buttons work fine, however they also appear when the app is running from the lock screen or from swiping dow...

• Regular
  • When listening to podcasts on my Android device (8.4.4.810 armV7) there are buttons to go back or ahead 15 seconds. Within the main app these buttons work fine, however they also appear when the app ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Can't skip back songs or jump forward/backwards

Hi, I've just acquired the Spotify Premium Trial (30 days). I have now the download and play offline features. But there's a problem: i'm still not able to jump forward/backwards or skip back songs, just like when using Free version.What can I do to ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I've just acquired the Spotify Premium Trial (30 days). I have now the download and play offline features. But there's a problem: i'm still not able to jump forward/backwards or skip bac...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Behind the Lyrics

Hallo Leute,Ich habe ein kleines Problem mit der Funktion "Behind the Lyrics". Es funktioniert nicht. Trotz Neuinstallation auf Rat des Spotifyteams taucht nicht mal der Rand bei den Liedern auf, mit dem man zu den Lyrics kommt. Hat einer eine ähnlic...

• Hallo Leute, Ich habe ein kleines Problem mit der Funktion "Behind the Lyrics". Es funktioniert nicht. Trotz Neuinstallation auf Rat des Spotifyteams taucht nicht mal der Rand bei den Liedern auf, m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes