Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • nisafitri
  • Casual Listener
  • 60 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 60 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't use the gift card

Yesterday I was buy $144 3months gift card from 7-11,when i want back ,the website said:Unfortunately this Premium code does not seem to be valid. Try again or contact customer service.So i go to 7-11 to ask,but the clerk told me go tp contact Spotif...

• Casual Listener
  • Yesterday I was buy $144 3months gift card from 7-11,when i want back ,the website said:Unfortunately this Premium code does not seem to be valid. Try again or contact customer service.So i go to 7-1...
  • SomiMomo
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded songs stop playing after 30 minutes when away from WiFi

Hi there, I have been using premium for about 2 months with no issues at all but now whenever I'm out of my WiFi connection at home it only let's me listen to my download songs for exactly 30 minutes then cuts me off and says I need to go back on lin...

• Hi there, I have been using premium for about 2 months with no issues at all but now whenever I'm out of my WiFi connection at home it only let's me listen to my download songs for exactly 30 minutes...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pagar spotify

Hola buenos días, no sé dónde dirigir el email, soy premium y me han robado las tarjetas de crédito, las he anulado, y el banco me tiene que mandar las nuevas por correo ordinario, mientras tanto no puedo poner el número de la tarjeta válida, pero no...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola buenos días, no sé dónde dirigir el email, soy premium y me han robado las tarjetas de crédito, las he anulado, y el banco me tiene que mandar las nuevas por correo ordinario, mientras tanto no ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Syncing local files to Android from a different computer

I had a PC running on Windows 7, and with it I was able to sync songs from my computer to my Android phone. However, that computer stopped working, and now that I'm on a different computer, the songs won't sync to the phone; they don't even have the ...

• Casual Listener
  • I had a PC running on Windows 7, and with it I was able to sync songs from my computer to my Android phone. However, that computer stopped working, and now that I'm on a different computer, the songs...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Me cambio de primium a free

que tengo que hacer para cancelar una suscripción ya que no puedo utilizar primium

• que tengo que hacer para cancelar una suscripción ya que no puedo utilizar primium
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Dowload fails

Why is that everytime I open other app (while Spotify is still running in the background) the download always stops? Also, it says that I need to go online to download while I'm already online.

• Visitor
  • Why is that everytime I open other app (while Spotify is still running in the background) the download always stops? Also, it says that I need to go online to download while I'm already online.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost email and password

I forgot my email and password please help

• I forgot my email and password please help
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playings songs on phone with PREMIUM

I have spotify premium. Downloaded the app on my phone but it still wouldn't let me play most songs. I keep getting error messages saying "Can't play this sogg". With spotify premium, shoudnt I be able to play every single song on spotify with no iss...

• Casual Listener
  • I have spotify premium. Downloaded the app on my phone but it still wouldn't let me play most songs. I keep getting error messages saying "Can't play this sogg". With spotify premium, shoudnt I be ab...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Local files on LG G5

I recently switched to the LG G5 and I downloaded spotify. I want to be able to listen to my local files from my computer on my phone, as I was able to do this without an issue on the LG G3. Will somebody please help me resolve this issue?

• Casual Listener
  • I recently switched to the LG G5 and I downloaded spotify. I want to be able to listen to my local files from my computer on my phone, as I was able to do this without an issue on the LG G3. Will som...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Android][Delete offline tracks] / [Borrar canciones descargadas]

Hi people!The last friday, I bought Sporify Premium and I tried to download 4 songs to test it. Then i wanted to delete this songs and free the cellphone memory but I can't do it. I tried deleting those songs from "My Music" but the memory still bein...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi people! The last friday, I bought Sporify Premium and I tried to download 4 songs to test it. Then i wanted to delete this songs and free the cellphone memory but I can't do it. I tried deleting ...
  • ramaezequiel
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

"Disk Almost Full" message is spammed, cannot enter app

My wife's phone is nearly out of space, and now when she tries to start Spotify she recieves an endless stream of "Disk Almost Full" messages that prevent her from entering the app. It suggests unmarking some songs to free up space, which would be a ...

• My wife's phone is nearly out of space, and now when she tries to start Spotify she recieves an endless stream of "Disk Almost Full" messages that prevent her from entering the app. It suggests unmar...
  • choirgirl
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

App crashing on S7 edge - marshmallow 6.0.1

App constantly crashes when i play both playlists both offline and online. Noticed this when i switched to samsung s7 edge. Can't even finish one song without it shutting down. Cached songs even stop playing. I need help solving this or will quit pay...

• App constantly crashes when i play both playlists both offline and online. Noticed this when i switched to samsung s7 edge. Can't even finish one song without it shutting down. Cached songs even stop...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playing mobile files on mobile

Hi, Hopefully someone can help, I've been looking around a lot and can't find the answer to my q. Is there any way to play files stored locally on my mobile phone (nexus 5) within the mobile app? I know about doing it via desktop/sync but was hoping ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Hopefully someone can help, I've been looking around a lot and can't find the answer to my q. Is there any way to play files stored locally on my mobile phone (nexus 5) within the mobile...
  • markpitch
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for Android

Hi, 2 days ago i purchased spotify Premium, but when i tried to download the app from google play i found out that i can't have it because i'm outside USA, is there anything i can do ? thanks in advance.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, 2 days ago i purchased spotify Premium, but when i tried to download the app from google play i found out that i can't have it because i'm outside USA, is there anything i can do ? thanks in adva...
  • glownza
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Local files not adding to android player...

Hello all,I have recently upgraded my mobile phone for Samsung Galaxy S7. I have installed Spotify and logged in successfully. Playlists and everything appear OK. Except... My local files synchronised previously from my laptop (Windows 10), are now s...

• Hello all, I have recently upgraded my mobile phone for Samsung Galaxy S7.  I have installed Spotify and logged in successfully.  Playlists and everything appear OK. Except...   My ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline Mode - Missing Album Art (Android app)

On Nexus 5X here, sometimes select songs/albums are missing album art when I play in Offline Mode? Switching to online brings the album art back, but then it happens again later at some point. Thanks, A.R.

• Casual Listener
  • On Nexus 5X here, sometimes select songs/albums are missing album art when I play in Offline Mode? Switching to online brings the album art back, but then it happens again later at some point. &nbsp...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Disable 'upgrade to family plan' notifications

How do I disable the notifications about upgrading to a family plan on my phone? I don't have a family. They are all dead - these notifications do nothing but annoy and upset me. How do I turn off these notifications, whilst keeping other notificatio...

• How do I disable the notifications about upgrading to a family plan on my phone? I don't have a family. They are all dead - these notifications do nothing but annoy and upset me.   How do I tu...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Sony Xperia M4 Can't move my songs to my SD card.

I just bought an Xperia M4 recently, and when I try to store the downloaded songs on my SD card it does not work. I've tried alot of things that have been working for other people with this problem but it does not work for me. I've been trying to fix...

• Casual Listener
  • I just bought an Xperia M4 recently, and when I try to store the downloaded songs on my SD card it does not work. I've tried alot of things that have been working for other people with this problem b...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family Premium

I recently added the family premium and am trying to add my family members to my account and the link it gives me keeps failing. I've tried multiple times and logged out logged in, deleted the app. Refreshed the links and nothing is working.Instead o...

• I recently added the family premium and am trying to add my family members to my account and the link it gives me keeps failing. I've tried multiple times and logged out logged in, deleted the app. R...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I canceled my subscription because I didn't want to be charged, but was still charged

I would like to be refunded the $9.99 because I forgot to cancel my subscription a while ago, and you guys took out money after I didn't have any money in my account. Now I'm over drafted and I would like my money back.

• I would like to be refunded the $9.99 because I forgot to cancel my subscription a while ago, and you guys took out money after I didn't have any money in my account. Now I'm over drafted and I would...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes