Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Mad4music
  • Visitor
  • 62 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 62 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android][Partnership] DUO let the partner see to what their partner was listening individually.

For example in DUO when a couple is listening in a session together when they stop a song they can see the last Song they were listening , but along with this you can also provide an extra feature to the couple's with DUO plan to see what song their ...

• For example in DUO when a couple is listening in a session together when they stop a song they can see the last Song they were listening , but along with this you can also provide an extra feature to...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Partnership
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to stop shuffle playing, i am not getting an option to stop this .

When I play the selected playlist, there is the icon of shuffle playing but when I go to the particular song which is being played the there is no option.

• Visitor
  • When I play the selected playlist, there is the icon of shuffle playing but when I go to the particular song which is being played the there is no option.
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution A specific podcast will no long play when I cast to my Google home

A podcast I typically cast to my Google home has recently stopped playing any of the episodes. I used to have no problem but now when I click the play icon it will randomly jump to different episodes but never actually play anything, just jump three ...

• Casual Listener
  • A podcast I typically cast to my Google home has recently stopped playing any of the episodes. I used to have no problem but now when I click the play icon it will randomly jump to different episodes...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Edit playlist looks different

PlanFreeCountryThe netherlands DeviceSamsung Galaxy a13Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueWhen I open a playlist and click edit playlist, it shows up differently. Instead of seeing the album picture with the song name and artist name, I can ...

•   Plan Free Country The netherlands   Device Samsung Galaxy a13 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue When I open a playlist and click edit playlist, it shows up ...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can I lock autoplay to playlists if I have an gratis account? I had before

Untill one month ago, when I was offline, at the end of the playlist it didn't start over. Now I can't turn off the autoplay, the playlist start over continuosly.

• Casual Listener
  • Untill one month ago, when I was offline, at the end of the playlist it didn't start over. Now I can't turn off the autoplay, the playlist start over continuosly.
  • danielacostanzi
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Heart button not responding

Device: ZTE Axon 7 (ZTE a2017G)Android 8.0.0BelgiumPremium account Hi, I basically only use spotify to listen to my liked songs, so now that my heart button stopped working everywhere, the app became pretty useless. It started about a month ago, when...

• Visitor
  • Device: ZTE Axon 7 (ZTE a2017G) Android 8.0.0 Belgium Premium account   Hi,   I basically only use spotify to listen to my liked songs, so now that my heart button stopped working ev...
  • AlejaR
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • heart
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Meu Spotify não reproduz nenhuma música

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssuePreciso de ajuda, não reproduz nenhuma música

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Preciso...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Music not auto playing when connecting to Bluetooth

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceSamsung S22 Ultra pairing with Bose headphones Operating SystemAndroid 13 My Question or IssueEveryone is talking about not wanting music to automatically play when connecting a Bluetooth device, and here I am actively want...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Samsung S22 Ultra pairing with Bose headphones  Operating System Android 13   My Question or Issue Everyone is talking about not wanting music to a...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Repeat Button resets when i close app

Hello, so i have a Problem with the Spotify App. When i want a playlist to play on repeat, i activate the button; the repeat button is green. When i close the App and start it again it always resets and is grey again. This is quite annoying, because ...

• Regular
  • Hello,   so i have a Problem with the Spotify App. When i want a playlist to play on repeat, i activate the button; the repeat button is green. When i close the App and start it again it alway...
  • Yordan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Suggested Song on 60+ song playlist?

I have a playlist that i listen to when i code because i know all the songs and it does not distract me with new stuff. Just today i played it on my android phone and got a song that i had never heard before. I looked and it was a suggested song that...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a playlist that i listen to when i code because i know all the songs and it does not distract me with new stuff. Just today i played it on my android phone and got a song that i had never hear...
  • Barbieonmywristtat
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 6 likes

Solved!! is it possible to change default setting to loop one song?

Hi! first, I love spotify, on the computer it's great, and i feel like the app is solid, too. I like to listen through cd's, playlists, discover new stuff mainly over the weekend. However, when i'm at work, this might sound silly, but i kinda have go...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   first, I love spotify, on the computer it's great, and i feel like the app is solid, too.   🙂   I like to listen through cd's, playlists, discover new stuff mainly over the ...
  • miferrei
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't add songs to my playlist, how can I fix this?

If i add "suggested songs" on "add songs" it says it has dded the songs but theyre not really added. If i leave and come back again, it asks me again if I want to add them. Tried restarting my phone nd uninstall and reinstalling spotify

• If i add "suggested songs" on "add songs" it says it has dded the songs but theyre not really added. If i leave and come back again, it asks me again if I want to add them. Tried restarting my ...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution you are in offline mode cant login - Android Oneplus 7t

On the last 2 days i cant used spotify on phone. First day app think i dont have internet connections, i used mobile data and wifi doesnt work. i tryrestart phone , reinstall app, check update and settings - none of it worked.Now i cant login "You ar...

• Visitor
  • On the last 2 days i cant used spotify on phone. First day app think i dont have internet connections, i used mobile data and wifi doesnt work. i try restart phone , reinstall app, check update and ...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sign in with Facebook ends in blank screen

PlanFree/PremiumCountry DevicePixel 7 ProOperating SystemAndroid 13 My Question or IssueIssue is simple - when I try to sign in with Facebook, it will open my browser and authenticate successfully, but then it will switch back to the app and simply s...

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device Pixel 7 Pro Operating System Android 13   My Question or Issue Issue is simple - when I try to sign in with Facebook, it will open my brows...
  • Eni
  • 47 replies
  • 21 likes
  • 47 replies
  • 21 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify on my device won't work

I have a Samsung A20 this is the first time in 7 years I have had an issue like this with my Spotify. The web player will work on my phone, but the app won't. On other devices Like my friends phone my Spotify account works. Please help it has been li...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Samsung A20 this is the first time in 7 years I have had an issue like this with my Spotify. The web player will work on my phone, but the app won't. On other devices Like my friends phone m...
  • Kiril
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution After closing Spotify, the notification is broken

PlanFreeCountryFrance DeviceOneplus 8TOperating SystemAndroid 11 My Question or IssueHello, I have been looking around the internet to see if this issue has been seen somewhere but I did not manage to find anything. If it has already been reported an...

• Regular
  • Plan Free Country France     Device Oneplus 8T Operating System Android 11   My Question or Issue Hello, I have been looking around the internet to see if this issue has be...
  • Bradcrites
  • Regular
  • 40 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 40 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Stops my podcast after 2 1/2 hours and starts the next one?

Why does my spotify stop my 4(+) hour long podcasts at 2 1/2 hours and start another one. It's getting really annoying to keep going back and forth. Also, this really sucks because I listen to relaxing sound podcasts (5-8 hours) to sleep, to then be ...

• Casual Listener
  • Why does my spotify stop my 4(+) hour long podcasts at 2 1/2 hours and start another one. It's getting really annoying to keep going back and forth. Also, this really sucks because I listen to relaxi...
  • AlejaR
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Turn off lyrics

PlanPremium CountryCanadaDevicePixel 3Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueTrying to find a way to disable lyrics while playing music. I don't mind using data to stream music, but I don't want to waste it on lyr...

• Plan Premium   Country Canada Device Pixel 3 Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Trying to find a way to disable lyrics while pla...
  • bakeroo-4
  • Casual Listener
  • 25 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 25 replies
  • 25 likes