Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

No audio after 1 song.

Hi there, I listen to Spotify in bed at night from my Moto G running Android 5.0.2 via a small bluetooth speaker. The problem is that the sound disappears between songs. Often after the first song, sometimes after the 2nd, sometimes later. The track ...

• Hi there,   I listen to Spotify in bed at night from my Moto G running Android 5.0.2 via a small bluetooth speaker.   The problem is that the sound disappears between songs. Often ...
  • lanny20
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

[Andriod] Spotify crashes when logging in after creating folders on Desktop app.

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Newcomers-and-Contribution/iOS-and-Android-Apps-won-t-open/td-p/1259846 ^^So similar to the issue in this post: Started to mess with the folders option on my desktop Spotify App - created folders & one was the same as...

• Visitor
  • https://community.spotify.com/t5/Newcomers-and-Contribution/iOS-and-Android-Apps-won-t-open/td-p/1259846   ^^So similar to the issue in this post:   Started to mess with the folders opt...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • android 5.1
    crashing app
    folders
    LG G4
    logging in issues
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

A Few Different Issues I am having

I am having problems with playback on my Android device. After nearly every song that plays the music stops playing but the time track bar continues to progress as if it is playing. If I pause and play the song it will restart it and play audio but n...

• Visitor
  •      I am having problems with playback on my Android device. After nearly every song that plays the music stops playing but the time track bar continues to progress as if it is playin...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Being Charged $4.99, But Still Spotify Free

I was recently charged $4.99 for Spotify, but still only Spotify Free service. If I'm not gonna receive anything different, I want my money back.

• I was recently charged $4.99 for Spotify, but still only Spotify Free service. If I'm not gonna receive anything different, I want my money back.
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete account

I want to stop listen to music from spotify.I dont know how to delete/end my account/deal with spotify.Please help mekjell

• Visitor
  • I want to stop listen to music from spotify. I dont know how to delete/end my account/deal with spotify. Please help me kjell
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Intent to use spotify connect

is there any intent to make the spotify application connect to a remote device (like a chromecast) from an external application? This will be really great with hardware, having the possibility of automating this tasks with Tasker or for example using...

• Regular
  • is there any intent to make the spotify application connect to a remote device (like a chromecast) from an external application?   This will be really great with hardware, having the possibili...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • developers
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

After 29 days Spotify deletes my downloaded songs????

I'm a premimum member...meaning I pay every month for Spotify no matter if I log into my account or not. And after 29 days of not logging in they delete all of my downloaded songs???? The reason I went premimum in the first place was so I could downl...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm a premimum member...meaning I pay every month for Spotify no matter if I log into my account or not. And after 29 days of not logging in  they delete all of my downloaded songs???? The reaso...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Browse option is gone

My "Browse " option is completely gone. I have tried to go to settings and fix but have had no success.

• My "Browse " option is completely gone. I have tried to go to settings and fix but have had no success.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Grrrrrr

So I'm playing Spotify thru ps3 and when I play a playlist it is playing extremely fast maybe 30s each song and then its going offline!! This is extremely fustrating, considering I pay for premium, sort your **bleep** out Spotify otherwise I have no ...

• Casual Listener
  • So I'm playing Spotify thru ps3 and when I play a playlist it is playing extremely fast maybe 30s each song and then its going offline!! This is extremely fustrating, considering I pay for premium, s...
  • sharzbaiz2012
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

songs are playing, but no sound

When I'm playing my playlist or the artist radio, the first song will play fine..but when the next song comes up, it will "play", except there is no sound! I have to stop and start the song again, then it works fine..until the next song. Has this hap...

• When I'm playing my playlist or the artist radio, the first song will play fine..but when the next song comes up, it will "play", except there is no sound! I have to stop and start the song again, th...
  • Jclark840
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Web Player
  • 8 replies
  • 4 likes

Can't connect on my andoid phone

Hello, In first I would tell you i'm french, and I doesn't have a good english, so I wil try to explain my problem clearly. I have buy the offer 3 mounth for 0,99€ the 31/12/2015. But the last week, I must full reset my mobilphone. Later, I've downlo...

• Hello,    In first I would tell you i'm french, and I doesn't have a good english, so I wil try to explain my problem clearly.  I have buy the offer 3 mounth for 0,99€ the 31/1...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs wont Continuously Play

Never had this problem before butfor the last two weeks my songs stop after every track. I have an LG smart phone and premium account. I tried re installing the app and it still is doing this.

• Never had this problem before butfor the last two weeks my songs stop after every track. I have an LG smart phone and premium account. I tried re installing the app and it still is doing this.
  • Musemer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify widget constantly crashes

Hello, Xperia Z3 Compact, latest build (234) of Lollipop 5.1.1, latest build of Spotify. The on-screen widget constantly crashes. (Basically it looks as if the app isn't running.) Artwork, title, artist, buttons disappear. Has anybody else had this p...

• Roadie
  • Hello,   Xperia Z3 Compact, latest build (234) of Lollipop 5.1.1, latest build of Spotify.   The on-screen widget constantly crashes. (Basically it looks as if the app isn't running.) A...
  • navaira
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium > Downloads verschwinden und Songs brechen ab / Downloads disappear, songs interrupt

Spotify Version 4.5.0.820Premium AccountMobile Phone: Galaxy Note 4 / Android 5.1.1 Songs (as well as Albums or Playlists) start downloading on my mobile after touching the download button, they are offline available after a relatively long time of d...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify Version 4.5.0.820 Premium Account Mobile Phone: Galaxy Note 4 / Android 5.1.1   Songs (as well as Albums or Playlists) start downloading on my mobile after touching the download butt...
  • JensGeiger1972
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Manual Android download from m.spotify.com is out of date

I own a Cowon D3 which is an "audiophile" PMP that runs Andriod 2.3 - but does not use Google Play. Instead, to install the Spotify app, you have to go to http://m.spotify.com and manually download the SpotifyAndriod.apk direct. Spotify - if you are ...

• I own a Cowon D3 which is an "audiophile" PMP that runs Andriod 2.3 - but does not use Google Play. Instead, to install the Spotify app, you have to go to http://m.spotify.com and manually downl...
  • confiq
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

black screen when launching the app

Hello,Since the upgrade, I have a black screen when i try to launch the android app.Re install doesn't change anything.What can I do to solve the problem?Thx

• Hello, Since the upgrade, I have a black screen when i try to launch the android app. Re install doesn't change anything. What can I do to solve the problem? Thx
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Browse button missing

Today i noticed the button browse its missing, does anyone know how to fix this??

• Today i noticed the button browse its missing, does anyone know how to fix this??
  • zaska
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Autostart Spotify when Headphones plugged in

Hi, I've got an HTC One M8 with Android 5.0.1.Is there any possibility to set Spotify to autonomously start playing music as soon as I plug in my headphones?Thanks in advance

• Hi, I've got an HTC One M8 with Android 5.0.1. Is there any possibility to set Spotify to autonomously start playing music as soon as I plug in my headphones? Thanks in advance
  • navaira
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SD card doesn't work in another device

I had a Motorola phone and I save my musics from Spotify in my SD and now I need my musics in another android device (samsung tab) but the Spotify doesn't recognizes the musics in SD card. What I should do? Sorry for my english.

• Casual Listener
  • I had a Motorola phone and I save my musics from Spotify in my SD and now I need my musics in another android device (samsung tab) but the Spotify doesn't recognizes the musics in SD card. What I sho...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

i've been hacked!

Some Anonymous douche has hacked my account. Please let me know a phonenumber I can reach you at (Swedish).. I dont like this at all. Plus, a decent customer service instead of forums would be appreciated. Thanks.Stefan

• Some Anonymous douche has hacked my account. Please let me know a phonenumber I can reach you at (Swedish).. I dont like this at all. Plus, a decent customer service instead of forums would be apprec...
  • CUTTING
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes