Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

all songs some artists and everything past 'T' has disappeared

all my songs have gone!! well, apart from one playlist (the other playlists are still there but there are no songs available offline altough I can't remember what was available). Most of the artists are still there but a lot have gone and I have noth...

• Casual Listener
  • all my songs have gone!! well, apart from one playlist (the other playlists are still there but there are no songs available offline altough I can't remember what was available). Most of the artists ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

BT and Ford Sync

First time poster. I have had a Windows Phone for 3 years and now have a Samsung S6 Edge. Every time I get in my car now that the phone is paired it starts playing a song on Spotify. I have turned off auto play in Sync. It was the same behavior on th...

• Casual Listener
  • First time poster. I have had a Windows Phone for 3 years and now have a Samsung S6 Edge. Every time I get in my car now that the phone is paired it starts playing a song on Spotify. I have turned of...
  • Splintor13
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HTC One M8 - Anddroid Lollipop, can't log on

Cannot log on my Spotify app on my HTC One M8. Tried uninstalling, rebooting, reinstalling (several times). Tried logging in with both Facebook and username+password. My Spotify works fine on Windows 10 devices.

• Visitor
  • Cannot log on my Spotify app on my HTC One M8. Tried uninstalling, rebooting, reinstalling (several times). Tried logging in with both Facebook and username+password. My Spotify works fine on Windows...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to see my starred playlist on my phone

Hi, since i updated my spotify app to latest version, im not able to see starred playlist on my phone. playlist works fine on my PC and MAC. Phone mode: HTC one M8 Spotify version: 3.8.0.800 Thanks, zhoti

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   since i updated my spotify app to latest version, im not able to see starred playlist on my phone. playlist works fine on my PC and MAC.   Phone mode: HTC one M8  Spotify ve...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify no longer in Google Play?

I have been trying to find out why I can no longer get Spotify for my Samsung S3. I uninstalled, due to being unable to log on cause it was in Offline Mode? I was confused. Now I can't find in Google Play and online, it says that the Browser isn't su...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been trying to find out why I can no longer get Spotify for my Samsung S3. I uninstalled, due to being unable to log on cause it was in Offline Mode? I was confused. Now I can't find in Google...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android 4.1.2] My "Starred" playlist keeps removing files from offline mode

Almost everytime I start Spotify on my phone, my "Starred" playlist keeps synchronization info (tracks), but tends to display some of the tracks on it as not available offline. Then, when I connect to the Internet, it attempts to download them again....

• Regular
  • Almost everytime I start Spotify on my phone, my "Starred" playlist keeps synchronization info (tracks), but tends to display some of the tracks on it as not available offline. Then, when I conn...
  • vhailor303
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas premium

Soy premium he tenido que borrar e instalar la app 3 veces y continuo sin que me aparezca , podéis darme una solución ya hice todas las q constan en la ayuda.

• Soy premium he tenido que borrar e instalar la app 3 veces y continuo sin que me aparezca , podéis darme una solución ya hice todas las q constan en la ayuda.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloading Songs

My Spotify is premuim but when I click offline mode it says its waiting to be downloaded on my Nexus 6, and the thing is it was downloaded before it just undownloaded a few hours ago, what's going on?

• My Spotify is premuim but when I click offline mode it says its waiting to be downloaded on my Nexus 6, and the thing is it was downloaded before it just undownloaded a few hours ago, what's going on?
  • camillo75
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My music

Hi everyone! I can't save new songs into my music... Is there a limit to it too?

• Visitor
  • Hi everyone! I can't save new songs into my music... Is there a limit to it too?
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

1 SD Card, 2 Phones

So I have a Galaxy S3 and S4 (Verizon), both with broken charging ports, so I routinely switch my SIM and SD between the 2 in order to externally charge the batteries. Why does Spotify on one phone recognize my downloaded music while the other doesn'...

• So I have a Galaxy S3 and S4 (Verizon), both with broken charging ports, so I routinely switch my SIM and SD between the 2 in order to externally charge the batteries. Why does Spotify on one phone r...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Random White Screen Keeps Popping Up

Ever since I connected Facebook to my account I keep getting this annoying white screen that pops up then goes away after about a second. This happens about every 5 seconds. How the heck do I fix this short of reinstalling every time I want to use th...

• Casual Listener
  • Ever since I connected Facebook to my account I keep getting this annoying white screen that pops up then goes away after about a second. This happens about every 5 seconds. How the heck do I fix thi...
  • Zetsu001
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Samsung Note 4 no longer downloading

Premium member. App worked fine up until 2 days ago I have tried the reset instructions several times and tried both internal and SD card storage. The app installs fine and streams without issue, but when I select an album to download it hangs at "wa...

• Premium member. App worked fine up until 2 days ago   I have tried the reset instructions several times and tried both internal and SD card storage.   The app installs fine and streams ...
  • camillo75
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

possible way to look account with credit card number

Is there any way to look up an account with your card number? I forgot my password and don't have access to the email I used with it. I just want to cancel the premium membership. I don't use Spotify to often

• Is there any way to look up an account with your card number? I forgot my password and don't have access to the email I used with it. I just want to cancel the premium membership. I don't use Spotify...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Wont Play when Offline

This is starting to drive my nuts. Lately my Spotify App has stopped playing when offline which is the whole reason I pay for Premium. I'm currently running version 3.7.0.833I'm on Android 5.0.1 with the latest updates from Verizon.I'm running on a S...

• Regular
  • This is starting to drive my nuts. Lately my Spotify App has stopped playing when offline which is the whole reason I pay for Premium.   I'm currently running version 3.7.0.833 I'm on Android...
  • OzarkCDN
  • Music Fan
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Offline playlist problems - can you duplicate?

I've been going back and forth with tech support, but no help there, so would love it to see if you all have the same issue or not. I have a probelm where Spotify's current version is trying to playback songs in offline mode that are not already down...

• Music Fan
  • I've been going back and forth with tech support, but no help there, so would love it to see if you all have the same issue or not.  I have a probelm where Spotify's current version is trying to...
  • OzarkCDN
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Crashes shortly after launching. Moto G 4G Lte

So whenever I got to listen to music the app seems to crash or close itself. I'll launch the app, play music, then go to do other things and it shortly crashes. I've checked to make sure nothing on my phone is doing this so I'm lost here. Any and all...

• So whenever I got to listen to music the app seems to crash or close itself. I'll launch the app, play music, then go to do other things and it shortly crashes. I've checked to make sure nothing...
  • Pame_mis
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant log in and go online on samsung s6

So when i am at home and i enter my spotify info, it says logging in forever and it doesnt connect after a long time. When i am somewhere else with wifi, it connects after a long time. When i am logged on, it tells me that i am offline even though i ...

• Casual Listener
  • So when i am at home and i enter my spotify info, it says logging in forever and it doesnt connect after a long time. When i am somewhere else with wifi, it connects after a long time. When i am logg...
  • baolong_n
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login Errors
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes