Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • nisafitri
  • Casual Listener
  • 60 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 60 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify won't play my local songs

Hi there !! I've got several local songs on my dekstop and those files play without problemes on my pc.but when I add those songs to a playlist that I use for my phone (one plus one CM12). My phone can't play those songs and won't download for offlin...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there !!    I've got several local songs on my dekstop and those files play without problemes on my pc. but when I add those songs to a playlist that I use for my phone (one plus on...
  • Rashtar
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Great, but not understood Spotify feature

I have my Spotify account connected to 3 devices. On my main device I have a few playlist saved, but when on the other devices they are not. While I was out my main device (Samsung Galaxy S5) was running low on battery, so I used my work phone (HTC O...

• I have my Spotify account connected to 3 devices. On my main device I have a few playlist saved, but when on the other devices they are not. While I was out my main device (Samsung Galaxy S5) was run...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Offline Access
    offline availablity
    Offline Devices
    offline music
    Offline songs
    saved music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Volume decrease

I'm using spotify for long time on android and desktop without any problem. But now i have a problem. max volume got really low, on my desktop it is not a big deal cuz i can increase the volume with control center. I dont know what happened but i can...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm using spotify for long time on android and desktop without any problem. But now i have a problem. max volume got really low, on my desktop it is not a big deal cuz i can increase the volume with ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • volume
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify music listening level issue (Android)

This is the second time I post something about this.My concern is basically about audio levels for certain music albums (a lot actually), from a lot of rock bands (Metallica, Foo Fighters, Meshuggah and the list keeps going) or even in Hip Hop albums...

• Regular
  • This is the second time I post something about this. My concern is basically about audio levels for certain music albums (a lot actually), from a lot of rock bands (Metallica, Foo Fighters, Meshug...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Android
    audio level
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Volume issues with Android

Since there has been the volume issue with Spotify 2.7, lots of people started noticing for the first time that the volume on Android is to low. Now with Spotify 2.8, everybody thinks that this is solved. Sadly, no one seem to notice that it isn't. Y...

• Gig Goer
  • Since there has been the volume issue with Spotify 2.7, lots of people started noticing for the first time that the volume on Android is to low. Now with Spotify 2.8, everybody thinks that this is so...
  • Mr_Blaubeere
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My phone doesn't recognize my spotify premium!

hey! Every time i pay for spotify premium my phone won't let me listen to offline playlists i get the message that i have to pay for spotify premium in order to listen offline mode but i have already payed for it, and i can't get it to work, please h...

• Casual Listener
  • hey! Every time i pay for spotify premium my phone won't let me listen to offline playlists i get the message that i have to pay for spotify premium in order to listen offline mode but i have alrea...
  • cyann599
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change the storage to SDCard is not working

Hello guys, i just signed the spotify premium (about two or three days).when i try to sync my lists to listen in off-line mode the songs are downloaded in the internal storage. I look for solutions in any foruns i know, but the i can't fix that probl...

• Hello guys, i just signed the spotify premium (about two or three days). when i try to sync my lists to listen in off-line mode the songs are downloaded in the internal storage.   I look fo...
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost all info

I have premium and when I opened up Spotify on my phone (Galaxy S6) it went to the login screen. Once I logged in all my music was gone and I went back to free. I tried reinstalling the app and restarting my phone.

• Casual Listener
  • I have premium and when I opened up Spotify on my phone (Galaxy S6) it went to the login screen. Once I logged in all my music was gone and I went back to free. I tried reinstalling the app and resta...
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Will updating app on android delete my offline cache?

Sorry for the dumb question, but will my offline cache get deleted when I update on my android device? I have a premium account and updated the app a year or so ago and lost all of my offline cache. Very frustrating as I have limited access to high s...

• Casual Listener
  • Sorry for the dumb question, but will my offline cache get deleted when I update on my android device? I have a premium account and updated the app a year or so ago and lost all of my offline cache. ...
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • offline music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! sound

I have uninstalled and reinstalled spotify i have turned off my phone took out the battery i have tried everything but my music is way too quite i can barley hear it all my other apps play at the volume i have set except this one plz HELP

• Regular
  • I have uninstalled and reinstalled spotify i have turned off my phone took out the battery i have tried everything but my music is way too quite i can barley hear it all my other apps play at the vol...
  • girl4god74
  • Regular
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Play local files from Mac in my Android Phone Spotify

I want to play local files from mac in my android phone, but everytime I select a local song from my phone, it says "This song is not available". What should I do??? Thx

• Casual Listener
  • I want to play local files from mac in my android phone, but everytime I select a local song from my phone, it says "This song is not available". What should I do???   Thx
  • hmaesta
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't download/synchronize downloaded playlists from pc to samsung s4 with usb-cable

Hi there,I'm looking for a way to download/synchronize downloaded playlists from pc to samsung s4 with usb-cable.Problem is that the s4 isn't added as device on the left side of the spotify app.There is no WLAN, thats the reason why I want to synchro...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I'm looking for a way to download/synchronize downloaded playlists from pc to samsung s4 with usb-cable. Problem is that the s4 isn't added as device on the left side of the spotify app. ...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I cant save more music in "your music"

I cant save more music in "your music"when i want to save a new album or track it disappears after as soon as i restart spotify. I have saved a lot of albums whitout truble but i fear that i have reached some kind of limmit? Im not downloading the al...

• Casual Listener
  • I cant save more music in "your music" when i want to save a new album or track it disappears after as soon as i restart spotify.  I have saved a lot of albums whitout truble but i fear th...
  • orangeapple
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify On Note 4

This post applies to both Note 2 and Note 4. The following are bugs I have encountered in both phones so far, I have app version 2.7.0.883. when jumping from one track to another, sometimes the next song starts and no audio is heard. this happens whe...

• Regular
  • This post applies to both Note 2 and Note 4. The following are bugs I have encountered in both phones so far, I have app version 2.7.0.883.   when jumping from one track to another, sometimes...
  • jtubalinal
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    KitKat
    Lollipop
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Sony Xperia Tipo sd path?

Is there anyone who has the sd path to Sony Xperia Tipo?I am going crazy trying to make the spotify app save songs to my external sd card, but it just won't work. It seems as if the only solution is to get the correct SD path, but I can't seem to fin...

• Casual Listener
  • Is there anyone who has the sd path to Sony Xperia Tipo? I am going crazy trying to make the spotify app save songs to my external sd card, but it just won't work. It seems as if the only solution i...
  • rdolishny
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

random songs added to radio station

I'm having trouble with random songs being added to radio stations I created in the past since the update to lollipop. There are several songs that are appearing as being "thumbs up" that I never liked. Once these songs have had the "thumbs up" appli...

• I'm having trouble with random songs being added to radio stations I created in the past since the update to lollipop. There are several songs that are appearing as being "thumbs up" that I never lik...
  • DannyFL
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify volume too quite

After the last update the volume inside Spotify is way too quite on my nexus 6. Its not the equalizer, its not my volume, and the volume is fine on any other app. Anyone else having this issue? I've cleared the cache and reinstalled with no fix.

• After the last update the volume inside Spotify is way too quite on my nexus 6. Its not the equalizer, its not my volume, and the volume is fine on any other app. Anyone else having this issue? I've ...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

[CRASHING] Spotify crashes after switching lollipop user account.

Spotify crashes when I open the application after I switch my operating system user account on android lollipop 5.0.2 on a Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2. My main accout is logged in my Samsung Galaxy Note 3, my main user account on the tab has the spo...

• Casual Listener
  •  Spotify crashes when I open the application after I switch my operating system user account on android lollipop 5.0.2 on a Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2. My main accout is logged in my Sams...
  • DannyFL
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

A love letter

Dearest Spotify, We've been together a few years now. It's been a wonderful couple of years, and overall I've enjoyed it. We've spent a lot of time together, many long days and nights and many long trips, and I'll admit you sing much better than me i...

• Community Legend
  • Dearest Spotify,   We've been together a few years now. It's been a wonderful couple of years, and overall I've enjoyed it. We've spent a lot of time together, many long days and nights and ma...
  • DannyFL
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes