Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • nisafitri
  • Casual Listener
  • 60 replies
  • 24 likes
  • 60 replies
  • 24 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Galaxy S3 equalizer

So I turned on my equalizer earlier and every time I paused the song, it cracks. And I also encountered a problem where it started to cracking loudly. Any ways to counter this problem?

• Regular
  • So I turned on my equalizer earlier and every time I paused the song, it cracks. And I also encountered a problem where it started to cracking loudly. Any ways to counter this problem?
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify vodafone

Non riesco ad attivare l'offerta Vodafone x spotify associata ad infinity o meglio infinity lo posso attivare ma spotify no mi dice di ritornare sul sito con connessione Vodafone attiva sul dispositivo ma io ho attivato la connessione dati solo ke nu...

• Non riesco ad attivare l'offerta Vodafone x spotify associata ad infinity o meglio infinity lo posso attivare ma spotify no mi dice di ritornare sul sito con connessione Vodafone attiva sul dispositi...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Turn off sync and play Spotify from computer only

When I start playing Spotify on my work computer, it automatically syncs with my phone and takes up my data and runs down my battery. How can I get it to just play from my computer, rather than using the app on my Samsung Galaxy SIII?

• When I start playing Spotify on my work computer, it automatically syncs with my phone and takes up my data and runs down my battery.  How can I get it to just play from my computer, rather than...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

APP laungage

Hi, wonder if it's possible to have the Spotify display langauge according to the system language, i.e Mandarin. Just signed up Spotify for mum, she can't read english. Was hoping the Spotify app display mandarin. Regards Moses

• Hi, wonder if it's possible to have the Spotify display langauge according to the system language, i.e Mandarin. Just signed up Spotify for mum, she can't read english. Was hoping the Spotify app d...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Android APP error

Hi, I have downloades and installed your app for Android devices but when I lauch it it says an error message in spanish that says the following: "Parece que hay un problema con tu instalación de la app. Para obtener mejores resultados, debes reinsta...

• Hi, I have downloades and installed your app for Android devices but when I lauch it it says an error message in spanish that says the following: "Parece que hay un problema con tu instalación de la ...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify automatically changeses songs and automatically starts playing

I have and HTC DNA, also I am a premium user. I use spotify every single day, almost all day during the week. I do not have issues with spotify on any of my desktop or labtops. I use spotify on my phone during my commute to and from work and at the g...

• Regular
  • I have and HTC DNA, also I am a premium user. I use spotify every single day, almost all day during the week. I do not have issues with spotify on any of my desktop or labtops. I use spotify on my ph...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

problems with spotify

I am using a Samsung galaxy s3. For some reason when I download it and open it the screen said no SD card found. I wasn't really able to do anything. I don't have an SD card but why do I need one when I have about 10 GB of space left? My device is no...

• I am using a Samsung galaxy s3. For some reason when I download it and open it the screen said no SD card found. I wasn't really able to do anything. I don't have an SD card but why do I need one whe...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

LG G3 No UI

=== START OF TEMPLATE === Description No UI LG G3 only the three horizontal lines in the top right corner, pressing it does nothing What are the steps you took to get to the error/issue? Reinstalled spotify What I expected to happen I expect spotify ...

•  === START OF TEMPLATE ===   Description No UI LG G3 only the three horizontal lines in the top right corner, pressing it does nothing   What are the steps you took to get to...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Clearing the queue

how do you clear the queue? And if you clear the queue does it delete it from your playlist?

• Casual Listener
  • how do you clear the queue? And if you clear the queue does it delete it from your playlist?
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

making songs available offline

the songs that are not available offline are skipping and will not play all the way through. how can I make these songs available offline so I can listen to them fully?

• the songs that are not available offline are skipping and will not play all the way through. how can I make these songs available offline so I can listen to them fully?
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

no puedo entrar olvidado cuenta

Mi hijo creo una cuenta de spotify con un hotmail inventado i guardo el hotmail , contraseña , i nombre de uruario en el mobil i luego la izo premium con mi tarjeta de credito , el problema es que tubimos que resetear el mobil i perdimos toda la info...

• Mi hijo creo una cuenta de spotify con un hotmail inventado i guardo el hotmail , contraseña , i nombre de uruario en el mobil i luego la izo premium con mi tarjeta de credito , el problema es que tu...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Files

Whenever I try to sync local files from my computer to my Android Phone it says Connect your device to the same wifi as your computer. Then open spotifys iphone app or android app to sync your music. I'm doing this from a desktop computer.... There i...

• Visitor
  • Whenever I try to sync local files from my computer to my Android Phone it says Connect your device to the same wifi as your computer. Then open spotifys iphone app or android app to sync your music....
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Android phone not compatible

Going on a trip tomorrow and thought it might be nice to get use of the offline feature. But when im going to download the app for my phone (Motorola mb525) it says its not compatible with my phone. Is there anyway to fix this? or is my phone just "t...

• Going on a trip tomorrow and thought it might be nice to get use of the offline feature. But when im going to download the app for my phone (Motorola mb525) it says its not compatible with my phone...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

reproducir spotify sin dar permiso

Cuando tengo conectado mi smartphone de android a mi coche por bluetooth para poder reproducir mi musica de mi dispositivo automaticamente se abre la app de spotify para reproducir sin dar yo mi permiso. ¿Hay alguna configuración para evitar esto?

• Casual Listener
  • Cuando tengo conectado mi smartphone de android a mi coche por bluetooth para poder reproducir mi musica de mi dispositivo automaticamente se abre la app de spotify para reproducir sin dar yo mi perm...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can't store to sd card HTC one M8

i cant store the ofline music to my sd card wich got 56GB of free space, i tried every post about this i could find but nothing workes. spotify version 1.9.0.1273 i reinstaled it multiple times with removing cash and stuff. and i don't have te folder...

• i cant store the ofline music to my sd card wich got 56GB of free space, i tried every post about this i could find but nothing workes. spotify version 1.9.0.1273 i reinstaled it multiple times wit...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! can't save new music to my account

Evertime I try to save any new music to my account it says it is saved and the a short time later when I return it is gone. I've tried removing my devices & completely removing the app. Then reinstalled only to have the same problem. Galaxy S5 -Brad

• Evertime I try to save any new music to my account it says it is saved and the a short time later when I return it is gone. I've tried removing my devices & completely removing the app. Then rein...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Music downloaded to device won't sync with computer

Sorry if this has been answered, but I can't find it anywhere. I downloaded a bunch of music on my Nexus 5 at work, with the hopes that my computer would see what I downloaded and download the same music, keeping my libraries consistent. Spotify defi...

• Sorry if this has been answered, but I can't find it anywhere.   I downloaded a bunch of music on my Nexus 5 at work, with the hopes that my computer would see what I downloaded and download...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook error. You already created an account with this Email address.

Reinstalled Spotify and attempted to Log in with Facebook when this message occurs. Is there a way to reconnect this reinstall to its original account or does a technician need to delete the originail account? Was originally installed under a trial o...

• Casual Listener
  • Reinstalled Spotify and attempted to Log in with Facebook when this message occurs. Is there a way to reconnect this reinstall to its original account or does a technician need to delete the origina...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

All the time pending

Hey, i have a problem. I have a Spotify on PC and on my Galaxy Note 2. In spotify PC in devices tab after selecting GT-N7100 I would like to sync Local Files, but all the time "pending" if i choose local files. What is a problem ? Merry Christmas and...

• Hey,   i have a problem.   I have a Spotify on PC and on my Galaxy Note 2.   In spotify PC in devices tab after selecting GT-N7100 I would like to sync Local Files, but all...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

not playing

Music isn't playing whether in on or offline mode. when I press play it immediately goes back to pause and sometimes plays for approximately one tenth of a seconddoes not work with or without headphones and other applications for music are not affect...

• Casual Listener
  • Music isn't playing whether in on or offline mode. when I press play it immediately goes back to pause and sometimes plays for approximately one tenth of a seconddoes not work with or without headpho...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes