Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Latest Galaxy S3 Android software takes away auto haptic feedback options! Please stop the vibrating

I have had a problem with the auto haptic feedback when playing music through spotify. I have called Tmobile but we have determined that the lastest Software update available for the Galaxy S3 took away the ability to enable auto haptic feedback for ...

• I have had a problem with the auto haptic feedback when playing music through spotify. I have called Tmobile but we have determined that the lastest Software update available for the Galaxy S3 took a...
  • skiian
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Galaxy s3 Vibrating to music!

Please help!!! Ever since the spotify update a few days ago that they pushed due to the security breach the vibration to the music has returned!!!! I ran into this problem a year ago but was able to turn off auto haptic and it worked. However, now wi...

• Casual Listener
  • Please help!!! Ever since the spotify update a few days ago that they pushed due to the security breach the vibration to the music has returned!!!! I ran into this problem a year ago but was able to ...
  • skiian
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Using spotify with ATT drive mode

I used to be able to add spotify to my quick access list in att drive mode on my htc one. After the update its no longer an option

• I used to be able to add spotify to my quick access list in att drive mode on my htc one. After the update its no longer an option
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Poor auxiliary output on Galaxy Note 3

Short version:Note 3 not providing proper auxiliary output, leaving the music sounding flat and nowhere near as good as the phone can provide. I'm looking for a fix rather than an amp app, as this just amplifies a poor signal rather than fixing the u...

• Casual Listener
  • Short version: Note 3 not providing proper auxiliary output, leaving the music sounding flat and nowhere near as good as the phone can provide. I'm looking for a fix rather than an amp app, as this ...
  • jba1987
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify isn't compatible anymore

I have a big problem. Since the latest update, which my phone found today, I can't use spotify anymore. Playstore says it isn't compatible anymore. I have an Alcatel phone. I don't really remember which one, but it has Android. Can someone please hel...

• I have a big problem. Since the latest update, which my phone found today, I can't use spotify anymore. Playstore says it isn't compatible anymore. I have an Alcatel phone. I don't really remember wh...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify minimizes when I touch a result for an Album or Artist

I have a Dell Venue 8 3830 for Android. Every since I upgraded to Android 4.4.2 when I touch a result for an Album or Artist, Spotify minimizes to the home screen. I have been in touch with Spotify support, but so far nothing they have suggested has ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Dell Venue 8 3830 for Android. Every since I upgraded to Android 4.4.2 when I touch a result for an Album or Artist, Spotify minimizes to the home screen. I have been in touch with Spotify ...
  • JonathanMeckler
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium user, Android constantly shanks, now can't download

I'm a premium user and make much use of offline playlists. I installed the "new" Spotify as required after the big security scare a couple weeks ago. What a train wreck. Now, my downloaded tracks are CONSTANTLY just disappearing from my Android phone...

• Regular
  • I'm a premium user and make much use of offline playlists. I installed the "new" Spotify as required after the big security scare a couple weeks ago. What a train wreck.   Now, my downloaded...
  • blueline17
  • Regular
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes
  • offline sync
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is the kindle version so bad?

Why is the kindle version so different from the other versions? It requires a lot more with premium than all the other tablet versions, and the comuter versions.

• Music Fan
  • Why is the kindle version so different from the other versions? It requires a lot more with premium than all the other tablet versions, and the comuter versions.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

se borran las playlist

Desde hace un tiempo descargo mis playlist y al revisar más tarde están como si no hubiese descargado nada.... toca volver a descargarlas y me pasa lo mismo repetidas veces

• Desde hace un tiempo descargo mis playlist y al revisar más tarde están como si no hubiese descargado nada.... toca volver a descargarlas y me pasa lo mismo repetidas veces
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bug - Lag on Biography Section

The biography section of Spotify lags on my Nexus 5. Reproduction: Launch Spotify for android Search for The Beatles Scroll to the bottom, where the bio appears Just before the bio appears, there will be dramatic lagging of the page scroll. It does t...

• The biography section of Spotify lags on my Nexus 5.    Reproduction: Launch Spotify for android Search for The Beatles Scroll to the bottom, where the bio appears Just before t...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect works with spotiamp only?

I can only use spotify connect feature with spotiamp release (0.2) on my laptop . Not able to connect to spotify desktop app though. Any solution? Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • I can only use spotify connect feature with spotiamp release (0.2) on my laptop . Not able to connect to spotify desktop app though. Any solution? Thanks.
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • spotiamp
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

'No internet connection available' on 3g with Nexus 4

Hi guys, Weird problem. Started happening after the latest update. When on wifi this works perfectly. While on 3g Spotify insists that 'No internet connection available'. My 3g connection works just fine - I've been doing all the usual browsing, down...

• Hi guys,   Weird problem. Started happening after the latest update. When on wifi this works perfectly. While on 3g Spotify insists that 'No internet connection available'. My 3g connection ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Device

I have an Motorola phone that I am upgrading to a new Samsung s5. How do I transfer my play list to the new phone? I'm a new user as you can tell from my question. Thanks

• I have an Motorola phone that I am upgrading to a new Samsung s5.  How do I transfer my play list to the new phone?  I'm a new user as you can tell from  my question.  Thanks
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Phone's not responding when downloading tracks

I am a premium user for last couple of months and this is the only problem I encountered and it is really annoying me. Everytime I try to download my offline lists, when the phone screen goes to sleep, it doesn't open again and phone doesn't respond ...

• Casual Listener
  • I am a premium user for last couple of months and this is the only problem I encountered and it is really annoying me. Everytime I try to download my offline lists, when the phone screen goes to slee...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in through Facebook with android

So I just got a new HTC and when I tried to log in to spotify through facebook, which has always worked in the past on other devices, it wouldn't work. The first time it loaded and then said something along the lines of "spotify would like to access ...

• Casual Listener
  • So I just got a new HTC and when I tried to log in to spotify through facebook, which has always worked in the past on other devices, it wouldn't work. The first time it loaded and then said someth...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Facebook
    Help
    htc
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Deactivated FB now I can't login

I need help because I deleted my facebook and now spotifiy logged me out and I cannot get back in without using my facebook? Can an administrator convert my account over to a non facebook account.

• I need help because I deleted my facebook and now spotifiy logged me out and I cannot get back in without using my facebook? Can an administrator convert my account  over to a non facebook accou...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Syncing and downloading problem

Hi, i tried every kind of troubleshooting but it still won't work. I had an external 16 gb memory and i had music on it.... Like 1 week ago, i bought a new memory, 64 GB , for put more playlist on that. During the first Syncing my device had (when i ...

• Regular
  • Hi, i tried every kind of  troubleshooting but it still won't work. I had an external  16 gb memory and i had music on it.... Like 1 week ago, i bought a new memory, 64 GB , for put more pl...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Distorted playback when listening to some songs...

Hi there, Hopefully one of you lovely people can help me..... I've noticed, over the last week or so, when I open up a playlist on Spotify, the first song I play plays with lots of distortion, for about 8 secs maybe. If I skip, the next track does th...

• Music Fan
  • Hi there,   Hopefully one of you lovely people can help me.....   I've noticed, over the last week or so, when I open up a playlist on Spotify, the first song I play plays with lots...
  • islander_bill
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Radio not showing any stations after update to new app (1.10.113)

Was forced to update to new Spotify app (1.10.113), and when I did, my saved radio stations are all gone. I only see Recommended Stations. I really want my radio stations back! The two things I value the most with Spotify, my stations and my offline ...

• Regular
  • Was forced to update to new Spotify app (1.10.113), and when I did, my saved radio stations are all gone. I only see Recommended Stations. I really want my radio stations back! The two things I ...
  • noheadesigns
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bad user experience
    radio station
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Is it possible to save offline music in internal storage?

Hello,I would love to know if its possible to save music in internal storage,because I use SdCard only for flashing ROMs and I have only 1gb card. When I just take out sdcard app won't work

• Music Fan
  • Hello,I would love to know if its possible to save music in internal storage,because I use SdCard only for flashing ROMs and I have only 1gb card. When I just take out sdcard app won't work
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes