Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

SGS3 freezes once or twice a day since I installed Spotify

My SGS3 has been as reliable as one can expect any smart phone to be for the last 18 months. For the first time I installed Spotify, just two days ago, and since then the phone has totally frozen five or six times. Even though Spotify has not been ru...

• Casual Listener
  • My SGS3 has been as reliable as one can expect any smart phone to be for the last 18 months.   For the first time I installed Spotify, just two days ago, and since then the phone has totally...
  • OzoneVibe
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify mobile (android) won't play songs I purchased through iTunes

I bought an album through iTunes. It shows up in Local Files on Spotify's desktop platform. I can listen to the songs in Local Files. Then I dragged the album into a playlist on my computer. I can still listen to the songs on my desktop through that ...

• Casual Listener
  • I bought an album through iTunes. It shows up in Local Files on Spotify's desktop platform. I can listen to the songs in Local Files. Then I dragged the album into a playlist on my computer. I can st...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

shuffle ALL songs in ALL playlists!!!

Right this is stupid, so you can't play all songs downloaded on random for all playlists! !!!!!!?????That's just rubbish

• Casual Listener
  • Right this is stupid, so you can't play all songs downloaded on random for all playlists! !!!!!!????? That's just rubbish 😞
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 20 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 20 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Can't find phone in desktop client

Hey, at first let me tell you that I am aware that I am not the only one with this problem, but all the other solutions I found didn't work... The problem is that I don't see my phone under the device-menu on the desktop client What have I tried so f...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey,   at first let me tell you that I am aware that I am not the only one with this problem, but all the other solutions I found didn't work...   The problem is that I don't see my...
  • Le_Morri
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

3 quality options on Nexus Phone, on Tablet only 2 quality Option

Hi, on my new Nexus 5 i have 3 Quality Options for streaming and for Downloading. nomal quality high quality extrem quality On my Toshiba Tablet with the same Spotify App i have only normal and high quality. I use primary the tablet to sent the music...

• Hi, on my new Nexus 5 i have 3 Quality Options for streaming and for Downloading. nomal quality high quality extrem quality   On my Toshiba Tablet with the same Spotify App i have on...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

i have premium

Lately spirit does nothing but load even if I'm connected to Wi-Fi. I love spotify but this issue sucks. Half the time lately. I can't even use it.

• Casual Listener
  • Lately spirit does nothing but load even if I'm connected to Wi-Fi. I love spotify but this issue sucks. Half the time lately. I can't even use it.
  • ollesdotter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Password help

I keep trying to get a password to use spotify on my HTC mobile and the site says they are sending it to my email but I never get an email. I normally log in using fbook but cant get that on my phone. How can I get it to work on my phone?

• I keep trying to get a password to use spotify on my HTC mobile and the site says they are sending it to my email but I never get an email. I normally log in using fbook but cant get that on my phone...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Free For Mobile Has Stopped Working On My Kindle HD

I have been using Spotify on my kindle HD for a while but picked it up again with the announcement that it wa now free for mobile devices. However it has stopped working as I don't have a premium account. My understanding was that spotify free was be...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been using Spotify on my kindle HD for a while but picked it up again with the announcement that it wa  now free for mobile devices. However it has stopped working as I don't have a premi...
  • TigerFlynn
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

downloaded playlists become Undownloaded.

I'll download a playlist to make it available offline, when I restart spotify, the playlist Starts downloading again. This is very frustrating. .. Any ideas? Thanks!

• I'll download a playlist to make it available offline, when I restart spotify, the playlist Starts downloading again. This is very frustrating. .. Any ideas? Thanks!
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Android app ideas

Hi spot been a premium member for 18 mths approx. Trouble recently ( perhaps two mths) where app opens but stops short of displaying lists etc. Sometimes lists appear 10 minutes later perhaps an hour or two. Frigging annoying. Thinking of pulling out...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi spot been a premium member for 18 mths approx. Trouble recently ( perhaps two mths) where app opens but stops short of displaying lists etc. Sometimes lists appear 10 minutes later perhaps an ho...
  • belongilblue
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium membership app access.

I want to confirm.. If I am signed up for the 9.99 premium service per month. I can use any device, and use anywhere internationally right ?? So how can I download the android app to my phone and android media boxes, when the app is geo blocked ??? R...

• Casual Listener
  • I want to confirm.. If I am signed up for the 9.99 premium service per month.    I can use any device, and use anywhere internationally right ??    So how can I download t...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

No "shuffle

I have downloaded the latest version of spotify and am trying to use the new free streaming feature but I can't find out how to use shuffle mode. i've followed the instructions but there is no "shuffle mode" button where it should be.

• Regular
  • I have downloaded the latest version of spotify and am trying to use the new free streaming feature but I can't find out how to use shuffle mode. i've followed the instructions but there is no "shuff...
  • Sheugel
  • Roadie
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

asasdf

• Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify crashes down immediately after trying to open it

Here is a little something about my problem that I sent to spotify helping team:I have had this problem for one day now and I don't know what to do. I have had spotify premium now for almost 2 months, I'm using spotify on my phone (samsung galaxy s3 ...

• Here is a little something about my problem that I sent to spotify helping team: I have had this problem for one day now and I don't know what to do. I have had spotify premium now for almost 2 mo...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Browse feature missing

Hello, the browse feature on my galaxy s4 has gone missing all of a sudden. Is anyone else facing the same issue?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, the browse feature on my galaxy s4 has gone missing all of a sudden. Is anyone else facing the same issue?
  • Ruchirj
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Broswe playlist

I can not find the page with all the created playlists for every occasion (sports, mood, ect...). How do I find it?P.s. I do not speak English very well (I'm Italian). I apologize for the errors.

• I can not find the page with all the created playlists for every occasion (sports, mood, ect...). How do I find it? P.s. I do not speak English very well (I'm Italian). I apologize for the errors.
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Browse option not available on Android

Hi I don't have the Browse option available in my menu on three different devices. I have a Galaxy S3 and an iPad 2 and the Browse option isn't there. I've also just bought a Sony Xperia tab on Android and the option is also missing there. I don't be...

• Regular
  • Hi   I don't have the Browse option available in my menu on three different devices.   I have a Galaxy S3 and an iPad 2 and the Browse option isn't there. I've also just bought a So...
  • sultanaman
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Free app not working

Hello guys, So I got an e-mail saying that free users can listen in shuffle mode on their mobile devices for free now.I downloaded the app again, logged in and went to a playlist.However, the button only says 'Download' and not 'Shuffle play' like it...

• Regular
  • Hello guys, So I got an e-mail saying that free users can listen in shuffle mode on their mobile devices for free now. I downloaded the app again, logged in and went to a playlist. However, the b...
  • gie005
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify mix my files

Hi ! First, I'm sorry if my problem is not clear, but i'm french, and it seems that the only available support is in English (FYI, every one on earth doesn't speak english) I have a problem : i just encoded two albums from an artist (a live, and a re...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi !   First, I'm sorry if my problem is not clear, but i'm french, and it seems that the only available support is in English (FYI, every one on earth doesn't speak english)   I ha...
  • pierro_oh
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Be able to sync ALL tracks in your playlists.

Hello. Why is there a limit of 3333 tracks to sync on a device? I have 9000 songs in my playlist and I want to sync them all. This limit is a deal breaker for me and Spotify. What's the hookup? Please release the limit. /M

• Casual Listener
  • Hello.   Why is there a limit of 3333 tracks to sync on a device? I have 9000 songs in my playlist and I want to sync them all. This limit is a deal breaker for me and Spotify. What's the ho...
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes