Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • nisafitri
  • Casual Listener
  • 60 replies
  • 24 likes
  • 60 replies
  • 24 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

music not playing

I recently bought a tablet from someone literally yesterday(Google Nexus 7), I install spotify, I sign up with my newly created Facebook profile and everytime I click to play a song it doesn't, and it says 'get spotify premium' or something, but I've...

• I recently bought a tablet from someone literally yesterday(Google Nexus 7), I install spotify, I sign up with my newly created Facebook profile and everytime I click to play a song it doesn't, and i...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Play/Pause UI difficulties with Bluetooth on Android

The play/pause button was working fine for me up until the most recent update of the app, but now it will play but not pause music. It also will not pause music quickly enough when the GPS tries to break through, and thus will cut off part of the dir...

• Casual Listener
  • The play/pause button was working fine for me up until the most recent update of the app, but now it will play but not pause music.  It also will not pause music quickly enough when the GPS trie...
  • gfirth77
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Not scrobbling to Facebook from Android!!!

All settings good, no scrobbling. Plese fix, tried even re-install of applicasion. Thankz!!

• Visitor
  • All settings good, no scrobbling.   Plese fix, tried even re-install of applicasion.   Thankz!!
  • rplevy
  • Casual Listener
  • 17 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 2 likes

SD card error messages -Android Tablet

I was hoping someone could,d help me I recently had an irulu tablet for my birthday I downloaded spotify and registered for premium, its been working fine for ages until tonight I had a error message pop up saying that its unable to find an sdcard so...

• I was hoping someone could,d help me I recently had an irulu tablet for my birthday I downloaded spotify and registered for premium, its been working fine for ages until tonight I had a error message...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    frustrating
    sdcard
    tablet
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Samsung Galaxy SIII] Can't play songs, etc. usual crap from a terrible app. WTF.

The Spotify app on my Galaxy S3 is causing me some real issues here. Now before I start, please don't fob me off with that generic rubbish about uninstalling the app, rebooting the device, etc. because I've already tried it a million times over. And ...

• Casual Listener
  • The Spotify app on my Galaxy S3 is causing me some real issues here.   Now before I start, please don't fob me off with that generic rubbish about uninstalling the app, rebooting the device,...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify.connect

When can I use my Pioneer SC-2023 via Spotify Connect?When will Spotify Connect for Android Apps?Thank you for your answers.

• Casual Listener
  • When can I use my Pioneer SC-2023 via Spotify Connect? When will Spotify Connect for Android Apps? Thank you for your answers.
  • faulpelz
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

A malfunction after update Samsung galaxy s2

Hey folks, I've been having this problem with my phone app after I updated Android on my phone.Well, the failure is like this: I open the app, what used to be playlists and stuff like that, is entirely white. All I get to do in the app anymore is loo...

• Music Fan
  • Hey folks, I've been having this problem with my phone app after I updated Android on my phone. Well, the failure is like this: I open the app, what used to be playlists and stuff like that, is en...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 31 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 31 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! HTC One and HTC bluetooth headset BH S600. Pause button not working?

Hi, I have a new HTC One with an HTC BH S600 bluetooth headset. All the button controls on the device work, apart from pause. If I pause the music from the phone, I can unpause with the play/pause button, so it's purely the pause feature, not the pla...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have a new HTC One with an HTC BH S600 bluetooth headset. All the button controls on the device work, apart from pause. If I pause the music from the phone, I can unpause with the pl...
  • westshore7
  • Regular
  • 21 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 21 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify.apk 0.7.3 - source for BlackBerry 10 users

Dear all, is it possible to update the link m.spotify with the 0.7.3 Italian version ? This is the only vital source for the Blackberry users (as me) to install the program on their Q10/Z10 devices. Thanks a lot

• Roadie
  • Dear all, is it  possible to update the link m.spotify with the 0.7.3 Italian version ? This is the only vital source for the Blackberry users (as me) to install the program on their Q10/Z10 d...
  • robilamm61
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Feature Request: Community access on Android

Hi,Love Spotify and I love the app on android as well. I'd like to be able to access the community section through the app though. Post topics, reply and discussions with friends on music as well.I get that the community is built on Lithium but is it...

• Gig Goer
  • Hi, Love Spotify and I love the app on android as well. I'd like to be able to access the community section through the app though. Post topics, reply and discussions with friends on music as well...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Preferred way to access Spotify on Android- Stream or Download? Mp3 or higher?

I just bought a 2013 Civic that allows me to use my Note II as a player via bluetooth. I download a few playlists to access off line. My question is where are the playlists stored (Note II or Spotify) and do I use data if I am in the offline mode? I ...

• Regular
  • I just bought a 2013 Civic that allows me to use my Note II as a player via bluetooth. I download a few playlists to access off line. My question is where are the playlists stored (Note II or Spotify...
  • met571
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

No support for for Ford Sync Applink with Android?

Recently purchased a Galaxy S4. My old iphone worked great with applink. Ford says Android devices should work with Spotify, I am finding otherwise. Sooo... Applink works with iOS Spotify Applink does NOT work with Android Spotify ?

• Casual Listener
  • Recently purchased a Galaxy S4.  My old iphone worked great with applink.  Ford says Android devices should work with Spotify, I am finding otherwise.   Sooo...   App...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Music from wrong country/nationality in Radio

My account and profile are all localized to Norway, and my IP address is local with no proxy or other rerouting. Yet, when starting any kind of radio station on my Android, a Samsung Galaxy S4, the first song will be English and along the lines of wh...

• My account and profile are all localized to Norway, and my IP address is local with no proxy or other rerouting.   Yet, when starting any kind of radio station on my Android, a Samsung Galax...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • country
    localization
    nationality
    Radio
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Right now there are 48 hour premium for android?

I just bought an android phone, but I downloaded spotify premium does NOT give me 48 hours free, so there is no such promotion?

• Regular
  • I just bought an android phone, but I downloaded spotify premium does NOT give me 48 hours free, so there is no such promotion?
  • zonaungida17
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

How to sync library music with my Android device?

I have premium, and it says I can sync my entire library onto my phone, but the intsructions (have comp and device on same wifi network and open spotify on the device) does not begin the syncing process. Am I missing something? Playlists are okay, bu...

• Casual Listener
  • I have premium, and it says I can sync my entire library onto my phone, but the intsructions (have comp and device on same wifi network and open spotify on the device) does not begin the syncing proc...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Some songs doesn't work

I'm having trouble listening to some songs..They simply will not playon my Android, though wokrs fine on iPhone and desktop... Examples: Search for Mimi Page and try to listen to any song from the album "A Lullaby for the lonely"

• Gig Goer
  • I'm having trouble listening to some songs..They simply will not playon my Android, though wokrs fine on iPhone and desktop... Examples: Search for Mimi Page and try to listen to any song from the ...
  • ollvid
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Tracks lag and drag on my phone

I've been a premium user for a few years without any issue, until now. Tracks will not play seamlessly on my phone. They lag and drag, slow down and jump. Other music files play fine so I don't think it's the phone which I've been using for a year wi...

• Music Fan
  • I've been a premium user for a few years without any issue, until now.  Tracks will not play seamlessly on my phone.  They lag and drag, slow down and jump.  Other music files play fin...
  • kasey
  • Music Fan
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Bug abonnement

Bonjour je vien de m'enregistré sur mon tel et il y a 48 heures gratuit et je n'est pas cette offre alors que je vien de le crée aujourd'hui

• Bonjour je vien de m'enregistré sur mon tel et il y a 48 heures gratuit et je n'est pas cette offre alors que je vien de le crée aujourd'hui 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Bluetooth issues since update to Android 4.3

Hello, Since I updated my Galaxy S4 to 4.3, bluetooth streaming to my car audio doesn't work correctly. The first title is played perfect but then streaming is paused and I have to hit play again on the S4. This happens after every track. It also see...

• Regular
  • Hello,   Since I updated my Galaxy S4 to 4.3, bluetooth streaming to my car audio doesn't work correctly. The first title is played perfect but then streaming is paused and I have to hi...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes