Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • nisafitri
  • Casual Listener
  • 60 replies
  • 24 likes
  • 60 replies
  • 24 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

using Spotify unlimited on an android device

I have a wifi only (no 3g) android device that i want to use in the home with with spotify and airport connected speakers. Whenever I load spotify ( I have unlimited) it tells me i need premium. given the device has the same access & portability as a...

• I have a wifi only (no 3g)  android device that i want to use in the home with with spotify and airport connected speakers. Whenever I load spotify  ( I have unlimited) it tells me i need p...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Please fire your Android Dev team.

Are you guys serious? Half of the bugs on this forum could easliy be fixed with in a week. You guys don't update anyone on what you are working on. I've ended my premium sub because of this. Terrible terrible customer support with all the revenue you...

• Casual Listener
  • Are you guys serious? Half of the bugs on this forum could easliy be fixed with in a week. You guys don't update anyone on what you are working on. I've ended my premium sub because of this. Terrible...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

My free 30 days trial expired after 2 days after my 2 day phone trial expired.

My free 30 days trial expired after 2 days after my 2 day phone trial expired. I did not know what to do after that so i just sign up with my credit card once more and am now affraid im will be billed two times a mounth, I have recived two receipts.

• My free 30 days trial expired after 2 days after my 2 day phone trial expired. I did not know what to do after that so i just sign up with my credit card once more and am now affraid im will be bille...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist won't stay in Downloaded playlists list

I have been experiencing a problem with the latest Android app for the past month (I suspect the problem has been there since the latest version was released but I only just noticed it recently). The problem is that any playlists downloaded (set to o...

• Community Legend
  • I have been experiencing a problem with the latest Android app for the past month (I suspect the problem has been there since the latest version was released but I only just noticed it recently). &...
  • twedd61
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Preguntas sobre cuenta premium

Hola a todos, necesito saber cuanto tiempo dura el pago de la mensualidad de spotify premium, lo que.quiero saber si cuando se esta hacercando el dia pago, se hace como pago automatico o si hay que pagarlo manuelmente o si te dan las 2 opciones, nece...

• Hola a todos, necesito saber cuanto tiempo dura el pago de la mensualidad de spotify premium, lo que.quiero saber si cuando se esta hacercando el dia pago, se hace como pago automatico o si hay que ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

cant play playlist without internet connection

Hi there, in the last time Spotify on my HTC One X doesn't play a downloaded playlist. Im Premium User but cannot hear my music where i want... Version is newest. Pls help

• Visitor
  • Hi there,   in the last time Spotify on my HTC One X doesn't play a downloaded playlist. Im Premium User but cannot hear my music where i want...   Version is newest.   P...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant download playlist, Spotify tells me there is no space

Hi! I cant download any playlists to my mobile phone, because Spotify tells me there is no space left on the phone. The problem is, there is enough space on the phone! I have downloaded the playlists earlier, but reinstalled Spotify. After the reinst...

• Hi!   I cant download any playlists to my mobile phone, because Spotify tells me there is no space left on the phone. The problem is, there is enough space on the phone!   I have do...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No Sound on HTC Desire S

Hi, I recently subscribed for Spotify Premium, i checked if my phone was able to support Spotify etc. Now i tried everything, reinstalling the mobile app, checking if my sound preferences were oke (nothing is on mute), i downloaded a playlist to my p...

• Hi,    I recently subscribed for Spotify Premium, i checked if my phone was able to support Spotify etc.    Now i tried everything, reinstalling the mobile app, checking i...
  • jagsgump
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Store Music to SD Card and not Phone Data Partition on HTC EVO 4G LTE

I recently got an HTC EVO 4G LTE from Sprint and cannot figure out how to get music transferred to the SD card on the phone. I know there are other topics like this on the forums, but I think this one merits another here. Anyway... The EVO has two st...

• Visitor
  • I recently got an HTC EVO 4G LTE from Sprint and cannot figure out how to get music transferred to the SD card on the phone. I know there are other topics like this on the forums, but I think this on...
  • licenced
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Availability of Android APK for those with phones locked to other countries?

Hi, I'm an exchange student living in Netherlands and purchased Spotify Premium. Unfortunately I realized afterwards that I cannot use it on my phone. My problem is that my phone is from Canada and it is locked to the Canadian store. Would it be poss...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I'm an exchange student living in Netherlands and purchased Spotify Premium. Unfortunately I realized afterwards that I cannot use it on my phone. My problem is that my phone is from Canada ...
  • licenced
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Nook HD- How to Remove Downloaded Tracks from Hard Drive

Greetings (and apologies if this has been previously addressed), I recently installed Spotify on my Nook HD and unwittingly selected "download playlist" and 131 songs downloaded to my Nook's rather limited storage space. Streaming the tracks is more ...

• Greetings (and apologies if this has been previously addressed),   I recently installed Spotify on my Nook HD and unwittingly selected "download playlist" and 131 songs downloaded to my Nook...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Not all local files sync to my galaxy s3

Hey folks, I have a weird problem. Just bought an audio book, transferred it to my pc (mp3-format) via iTunes and created an offline playlist in spotify (PC). I started to sync this new playlist to my android phone to be available offline, but round ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey folks,   I have a weird problem. Just bought an audio book, transferred it to my pc (mp3-format) via iTunes and created an offline playlist in spotify (PC). I started to sync this new pl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Nexus 7 Intermittent Page Loading Bug

This only seems to happen on every every other search query. I'll search for something, click its page which will then load. Immediately after loading, the spinning circle loading icon thingy will pop up and the page won't be visible. I have to go ba...

• This only seems to happen on every every other search query. I'll search for something, click its page which will then load. Immediately after loading, the spinning circle loading icon thingy will po...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pebble Support

Pebble, the Kickstarter e-paper smartwatch, is struggling to get their device to work with Spotify for Android. It currently works perfectly with Spotify for iOS. Is there anything Spotify devs can do to help the Pebble guys out with this? This featu...

• Casual Listener
  • Pebble, the Kickstarter e-paper smartwatch, is struggling to get their device to work with Spotify for Android. It currently works perfectly with Spotify for iOS. Is there anything Spotify devs c...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 11 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 11 likes

Solved!! Can't reconnect android device after ejecting it

Yesterday I ejected my android device from Spotify, and now I can't have it show on the devices tab. I've already reinstalled the app, so I don't think that'll do. Any ideas are welcome.Thanks,Fábio Neves

• Visitor
  • Yesterday I ejected my android device from Spotify, and now I can't have it show on the devices tab. I've already reinstalled the app, so I don't think that'll do. Any ideas are welcome. Thanks, ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Feature Request: Do not create "Liked from Radio"

Hey, I'm new here in Spotify community. I have a feature request, hope it's the right forum here. If I here radio with Android, there will be created automatically a new list, the "Liked from Radio" list. I don't need that, this "feature" is annoying...

• Regular
  • Hey,   I'm new here in Spotify community. I have a feature request, hope it's the right forum here.   If I here radio with Android, there will be created automatically a new list, t...
  • bepeppered
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Mobile Premium doesn't work

Hello All together, @1st: my english isn't very good ( i'm a german) @2nd: i have a spotify premium account i pay for it 6 months or 7 months and i have yesterday the problem that my mobile version of spotify do not play the songs that i have saved. ...

• Hello All together,   @1st: my english isn't very good ( i'm a german) @2nd: i have a spotify premium account i pay for it   6 months or 7 months and  i  have  yes...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Android Won't Download Playlists

So here's the deal: Yesterday Spotify on my PC kept giving me issues, saying it was offline when I had a strong WiFi connection. I uninstalled and reinstalled Spotify several times to figure out that mess. I finally got things back to normal when Spo...

• So here's the deal:    Yesterday Spotify on my PC kept giving me issues, saying it was offline when I had a strong WiFi connection. I uninstalled and reinstalled Spotify several times t...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

SPOTIFY PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO ISSUES RELATED TO THE ANDROID APP

There is a serious issue with the Android app. You may have noticed that there are 10,000+ views on this post: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Mobile-Android/No-internet-connection-available/m-p/144344/highlight/true#M8556 There hasn't been a signifi...

• Regular
  • There is a serious issue with the Android app. You may have noticed that there are 10,000+ views on this post:   http://community.spotify.com/t5/Mobile-Android/No-internet-connection-availab...
  • rickmla
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes