Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • nisafitri
  • Casual Listener
  • 60 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 60 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Bug Report: Android Beta deleted downloaded content

I've been using the new Android 4 Beta for a while now and I have to say that it's *MASSIVELY* better than the original Android app. Thankyou for sorting out the UI, it's a pleasure to use. However this morning for the first time ever I've experience...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been using the new Android 4 Beta for a while now and I have to say that it's *MASSIVELY* better than the original Android app. Thankyou for sorting out the UI, it's a pleasure to use.   ...
  • sweek
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Mobile help

I've recently upgraded my account from free user to premium and while its working fine on my laptop it will no longer work on my phone. I've tried deleting and downloading the app again but nothing seems to work.

• Casual Listener
  • I've recently upgraded my account from free user to premium and while its working fine on my laptop it will no longer work on my phone. I've tried deleting and downloading the app again but noth...
  • Ayalasamuel37
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for Premium on Android X but still says I'm a free user

Hi! I just bought Spotify Premium on my DroidX (and through it) and when I clicked on a playlist I made prior to and tried to play a song- It says "Sorry cant play this track! and to subscribe to the Premium service. When I click on "get Premium" it ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!    I just bought Spotify Premium on my DroidX (and through it) and when I clicked on a playlist I made prior to and tried to play a song- It says "Sorry cant play this track! and to...
  • licenced
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Percentage of downloaded tracks reduced after every app start

Hi, very pleased with how well the app performs on an aged 2.2.1 phone like mine, apart from one issue: Whenever I restart the app, the percentage of downloaded tracks in my main playlist has dropped to +/- 60%, with only the older ones still availab...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, very pleased with how well the app performs on an aged 2.2.1 phone like mine, apart from one issue:   Whenever I restart the app, the percentage of downloaded tracks in my main playlist ...
  • jatoma
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Haughty Melodic tracks incorrect.

Don't know if this is just me device or what, but the tracks on Haughty Melodic by Mike Doughty are all mis-titled and out of order.

• Don't know if this is just me device or what, but the tracks on Haughty Melodic by Mike Doughty are all mis-titled and out of order.
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

spotify on advent vega

I have installed Spotify on my advent vega using googleplay, I have 9.99 premium version which shows on my PC, but when I try to play on tablet if comes up I need premium version !!!! But I have it.....anyone ANY ideas why this won't play........PLEA...

• I have installed Spotify on my advent vega using googleplay, I have 9.99 premium version which shows on my PC, but when I try to play on tablet if comes up I need premium version !!!! But I have it...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Huge gab between songs ?

I now have a huge gab between two songs, something like 30 sec or more. I have turn this gab-function off, but I still get a huge gab/pause between two songs. What can be wrong ?

• Music Fan
  • I now have a huge gab between two songs, something like 30 sec or more. I have turn this gab-function off, but I still get a huge gab/pause between two songs.   What can be wrong ?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

30day free trial

Hi. I received a email saying I had 30 day free trial. I was told to put in my details for when the 30 days had ran out. But it's now saying I need to upgrade to paying, even though I only accessed the 30free days 15mins ago. I'm a little confused as...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I received a email saying I had 30 day free trial. I was told to put in my details for when the 30 days had ran out. But it's now saying I need to upgrade to paying, even though I only accessed t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My Spotify is stuck offline

I have a Samsung Infuse and its says its offline all the time. I'm a Premium member and have cleard my cache uninstalld several times what can I do??

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Samsung Infuse and its says its offline all the time. I'm a Premium member and have cleard my cache uninstalld several times what can I do??
  • korndogg
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Stuck in Offline Mode. (Galaxy S2 running ICS)

I seem to have been stuck in offline mode ever since i upgraded to ICS operating system for my Samsung Galaxy S2. Nothing I do can get me to get it back online. The only reason why I am a premium member is to listen to music on the go and not just of...

• Casual Listener
  • I seem to have been stuck in offline mode ever since i upgraded to ICS operating system for my Samsung Galaxy S2.  Nothing I do can get me to get it back online.  The only reason why I am a...
  • neo-x
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Xperia 10 mini sync problem

So... First of all.. My xperia 10 mini wont sync while using wifi, spotify goes offline then.I've reinstalled my phone completley, still doesnt work.however, i can sync while using 3G, but not all songs..I thought i had full memory ALREADY! but no.. ...

• Casual Listener
  • So... First of all.. My xperia 10 mini wont sync while using wifi, spotify goes offline then. I've reinstalled my phone completley, still doesnt work. however, i can sync while using 3G, but not al...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! S3 Inbox crash

Description Since moving from IOS to a Galaxy S3 GT-19300 I have been unable to launch the Inbox. Every time that I select it the app instantly crashes and offers me the opportunity to send a crash report to Spotify. Multiple reinstalls (powering han...

• Music Fan
  • Description Since moving from IOS to a Galaxy S3 GT-19300 I have been unable to launch the Inbox.  Every time that I select it the app instantly crashes and offers me the opportunity to send a...
  • neo-x
  • Community Legend
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes

playlist search

I would like to see a playlist search in the mobile app. Other than that I really do like this app. Runs 100000 times better than the old one and I thank you for updating it. The radio feature is great as well. Havent had problems with it. I do know ...

• I would like to see a playlist search in the mobile app.  Other than that I really do like this app.  Runs 100000 times better than the old one and I thank you for updating it.  The ra...
  • neo-x
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

landscapemode Samsung Tab 10.1

hello. why cant I get lanscapemode on my tab? bugs the hell out of me when its in the cradle and connected to my soundsystem.

• hello. why cant I get lanscapemode on my tab? bugs the hell out of me when its in the cradle and connected to my soundsystem.
  • neo-x
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Problem with French operator Free mobile

HelloI've got a problem with spotify android app on Free Mobile.This new french operator use roaming with another french operator (orange)The problem is spotify always ask to move to offline mode because of roaming.Can you add a option to next versio...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello I've got a problem with spotify android app on Free Mobile. This new french operator use roaming with another french operator (orange) The problem is spotify always ask to move to offline mo...
  • nukefrog
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Can logon to the page but not the spotify app

So what's up with that? Everything works fine when i try to logon to the spotify.com page, but i cannot logon to spotify using my spotify details, as i need to logon with them when i just registered a new account and added premium.

• Casual Listener
  • So what's up with that? Everything works fine when i try to logon to the spotify.com page, but i cannot logon to spotify using my spotify details, as i need to logon with them when i just registered ...
  • Christoffer
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline songs gone after android update

After updating to Android 4.0.4 / htc 4.1 all my offline songs are gone... If I check the spotify app details I see it is using 1.9 gb of storage, i guess those are my offline songs. Resyncing with laptop is not fixing the problem... Actually it is n...

• Casual Listener
  • After updating to Android 4.0.4 / htc 4.1 all my offline songs are gone...   If I check the spotify app details I see it is using 1.9 gb of storage, i guess those are my offline songs. ...
  • licenced
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost downloaded and sync

I updated my phone's firmware this morning and after the phone came back on, all of my spotify downloaded content had disappeared completely. I had to select and redownload/sync all of the playlists I had previously already chosen. I am wondering if ...

• Music Fan
  • I updated my phone's firmware this morning and after the phone came back on, all of my spotify downloaded content had disappeared completely. I had to select and redownload/sync all of the playlists ...
  • Goodman
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Track not available even though it is on my phone memory; Device not showing on desktop program

I added songs to my 'Starred' list from my computer's hard drive, as well as songs from Spotify's catalogue. I made the Starred playlist available offline, and the tracks from Spotify's catalogue are available but the tracks from my computer's hard d...

• I added songs to my 'Starred' list from my computer's hard drive, as well as songs from Spotify's catalogue. I made the Starred playlist available offline, and the tracks from Spotify's catalogue are...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

spoify off line

Is anyone having an issue with the app saying it's offline? And if so, HOW do I get it to go back online??

• Is anyone having an issue with the app saying it's offline? And if so, HOW do I get it to go back online??
  • CrabbyCarol
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes