Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Yurt dışında değilim ama yurt dışındasın diyor

Facebookla giriş yapmıştım. Kullanırken uyguluma yarı Türkçe yarı Almancaydı zaten. Bazen reklamlar Almanca oluyordu. Liatelerde ilk Almanya listelerini gösteriyordu. Sorun değil dedim kullandım ama bugün girmek istediğimde hesabımdan çıkılmıştı ve t...

• Visitor
  • Facebookla giriş yapmıştım. Kullanırken uyguluma yarı Türkçe yarı Almancaydı zaten. Bazen reklamlar Almanca oluyordu. Liatelerde ilk Almanya listelerini gösteriyordu. Sorun değil dedim kullandım ama ...
  • Ynsdrms1903
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Download error

Hey guys, Since the Android 8.0 I've noticed this problem I've got a HTC 10.So if you see in the screenshots I try to download a playlist but can't. It said there is no space in the device. But the storage is linked to my SD card who have plenty room...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys,    Since the Android 8.0 I've noticed this problem I've got a HTC 10. So if you see in the screenshots I try to download a playlist but can't. It said there is no space in the ...
  • Rayray007
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't log onto my spotify Android phone app

I can't log onto my spotify Android phone app, it says I'm currently set to offline, but when i hit connect the window just comes up again and I'm still unable to get connected.

• I can't log onto my spotify Android phone app, it says I'm currently set to offline, but when i hit connect the window just comes up again and I'm still unable to get connected.
  • Leonardo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't load on android

Whenever I go to open Spotify on my phone, the screen simply sits black. Sometimes the bottom task bar, with home and the other options, is displayed but I cannot click on anything and the rest of the screen remains black. It will then just sit that ...

• Casual Listener
  • Whenever I go to open Spotify on my phone, the screen simply sits black. Sometimes the bottom task bar, with home and the other options, is displayed but I cannot click on anything and the rest of th...
  • marcgottesman
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify on Moto G5 (Plus)

I come back to Android Premium few days ago with a Moto G5 Plus mainly to use again the Connect feature on my Marantz Avr.I've a 64 GB SD Card formatted and mounted as 'internal device'. The main memory is a 32 GB. So I've now more than 90 GB total. ...

• Music Fan
  • I come back to Android Premium few days ago with a Moto G5 Plus mainly to use again the Connect feature on my Marantz Avr. I've a 64 GB SD Card formatted and mounted as 'internal device'. The main m...
  • Hamiltonian
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Shuffle Play doesn't work

Ever since this new update, shuffle play only shuffles from the first 10 or so songs on my playlist. It is very frustrating. Also, I cannot find any way to search playlists for specific songs. Overall, this update is complete rubbish. Please go back ...

• Ever since this new update, shuffle play only shuffles from the first 10 or so songs on my playlist. It is very frustrating. Also, I cannot find any way to search playlists for specific songs. Overal...
  • jeffhpc1
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! What Happened to Browse button and Library?

Hello everyone! I just bought a new phone and the very first app I always download is Spotify, because I cannot live without it. When I opened it, I noticed there is no more Browse button or Library button on the bottom. I cannot access my followed p...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone!   I just bought a new phone and the very first app I always download is Spotify, because I cannot live without it. When I opened it, I noticed there is no more Browse button or...
  • jeffhpc1
  • Gig Goer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Greyed out and unavailable tracks in playlist

I have a playlist with 140 songs, now around 90% of them are greyed out and it says Unknown album. This happens in my phone and on the desktop app as well the issue is that if I search a specific song it's available on Spotify but not on my playlist....

• I have a playlist with 140 songs, now around 90% of them are greyed out and it says Unknown album.   This happens in my phone and on the desktop app as well the issue is that if I search a spe...
  • mxnxn
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't edit spotify playlists - Android

I can't edit spotify playlists, that is, to rearrange my songs in the playlist. Is this possible and in so case, how? If not, then please fix...

• I can't edit spotify playlists, that is, to rearrange my songs in the playlist. Is this possible and in so case, how? If not, then please fix...
  • Uscore
  • Regular
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes

Wrong song name in notification bar and app

I noticed a this problem about a week or two ago. The name of the song played is displayed completely different. It has a artist name and a follwing title of another song, the rest like cover and artist are correct. I tried un- and reinstalling as pe...

• Casual Listener
  • I noticed a this problem about a week or two ago. The name of the song played is displayed completely different. It has a artist name and a follwing title of another song, the rest like cover and art...
  • GimmeYoGil
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Right Song, Wrong Title Name

When you play a Song on a Playlist (for Example: RapCaviar), it shows me the Wrong Title Name on the Song.

• Regular
  • When you play a Song on a Playlist (for Example: RapCaviar), it shows me the Wrong Title Name on the Song.
  • GimmeYoGil
  • Casual Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Undeletable Phantom Local File

Hi, this is my first question on Spotify Community, so sorry if any of the formats are wrong. My problem is as follows:I imported a local file from Mac to Android (I've done this with hundreds of files with no fail) but this time I think I imported a...

• Hi, this is my first question on Spotify Community, so sorry if any of the formats are wrong.   My problem is as follows: I imported a local file from Mac to Android (I've done this with hund...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

how to submit url link

kindly submit this link if......................

• Casual Listener
  • kindly submit this link if......................
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

All of my songs in my "Your Music" section is gone!!!!

I logged in and all of my songs in the tab were gone except for the songs I imported. On another phone all of the songs were still there but on mine they're all gone. Please Help!!!

• I logged in and all of my songs in the tab were gone except for the songs I imported. On another phone all of the songs were still there but on mine they're all gone. Please Help!!!
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change track from streering wheel controls

Over the last few days I've noticed an issue where I cant change tracks up or down through the car's streering wheel controls. This coincides with a recent update to the spotify app 24/01/2018). Volume works fine and changing tracks on other apps wor...

• Casual Listener
  • Over the last few days I've noticed an issue where I cant change tracks up or down through the car's streering wheel controls. This coincides with a recent update to the spotify app 24/01/2018). Volu...
  • Psson
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 7 likes

buck cherry crazy b**** not in spotify...how do i get it?

is there a way to upload crazy b**** by buck cherry (NOT the live version) from youtube onto my spotify playlist???? please help.

• is there a way to upload crazy b**** by buck cherry (NOT the live version) from youtube onto my spotify playlist???? please help.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stops playing after 20 seconds on Motorola G5

Hey, This morning I tried to listen to some music but Spotify just keeps pausing itself after about 20 seconds of playing. Both on wifi or 4G. I've tried rebooting, re-installing and all other Android troubleshooting options. Anyone having the same p...

• Hey,   This morning I tried to listen to some music but Spotify just keeps pausing itself after about 20 seconds of playing. Both on wifi or 4G. I've tried rebooting, re-installing and all oth...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Podcast Episodes

I was in the middle of a podcast episode, then I decided I wanted to listen to a song, but when I went back to the podcast a ton of episodes are now missing. I was listening to the "And that's why we drink" podcast and now more than half of the episo...

• I was in the middle of a podcast episode, then I decided I wanted to listen to a song, but when I went back to the podcast a ton of episodes are now missing.   I was listening to the "And that...
  • xamurai
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

i can't log in because it say's i'm offline

i can't log in to my spotify apps and it keep saying my account is offline. it requested to connect online but when i press that , it doesn't work at all. but when i try to log in in my spotify desktop, i don't have any problem because it's logged in...

• i can't log in to my spotify apps and it keep saying my account is offline. it requested to connect online but when i press that , it doesn't work at all. but when i try to log in in my spotify deskt...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes