Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Hi Fi?

Solved!

Hi Fi?

Hard to believe that we were promised to get hifi this year and it might not come. Any comments from developers?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

There should be a mass cancelation of subscriptions. Hurt them where it counts, their wallets.

View solution in original post

10 Replies

Listen to these lossless audio crickets that have responded!

Jokes aside, I'm also curious how it will present.  Dolby TrueHD? Or will we get the option to select the format/output?  My main system doesn't support Atmos or DTS:X but does support both Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD - it'd be a shame for them to not support the OG lossless formats in an attempt to focus on height channels.

They have until January 6 to announce HiFi or I'm out of here for good. Amazon HD has it on the phone app and PC. And yes I have equipment capable of letting me hear the difference. No need for Spotify to be so snooty.

it's shame that spotify doesn't communicate with their customers despite being largest streaming service. we are asking just an information regarding HiFi feature that was promised. at least say it takes another 6 months. we are happy about it because we will be free from this routine of asking about HiFi

Spotify can't take the time to publicly address their HiFi debacle.  Yet I still get emails offering "Personalized concert recommendations near you".  Please quit trying to further monitize my subscription.  Just answer the mail.  BTW, the bottom of the email had these "links" at the bottom.  

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Contact Us

Unsurprisingly, the "Contact Us" had no link attached.  The last thing they want is to hear from their customers.

As long as you paying, they don't care! 😉

Marked as solution

There should be a mass cancelation of subscriptions. Hurt them where it counts, their wallets.

I am about to leave Spotify too.
First messages asking for Spotify HiFi are 2012 dated, still asking for it in 2022 is a joke.

pls, give us an update, we don't want more!
I'm thinking of leaving the ship soon...

another 6 month **bleep** you was so optimistic, 2.5 years later we still don't have that but we curiously lost the heart feature, now it's just another playlist forced on us

Suggested posts