Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I want to find where i placed my tracks!

Solved!

I want to find where i placed my tracks!

My Issue

How can i know in which playlist i added a song?

Sugestion:
Add an option/filter to search for music or artists between your playlists and albuns, so that you can find that one you like but dont remember where you placed it...

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @renancf,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

Unfortunately, there isn’t currently a feature on Spotify for showing which of your playlist(s) you’ve added a given track to. However, there is currently a Live Idea for this potential feature in the Idea Exchange of the Spotify Community.

I recommend adding your +VOTE to this idea, as the more votes an idea gets, the likelier it is that Spotify will implement it; and you can read more about how feedback on ideas reaches Spotify here.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi @renancf,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

Unfortunately, there isn’t currently a feature on Spotify for showing which of your playlist(s) you’ve added a given track to. However, there is currently a Live Idea for this potential feature in the Idea Exchange of the Spotify Community.

I recommend adding your +VOTE to this idea, as the more votes an idea gets, the likelier it is that Spotify will implement it; and you can read more about how feedback on ideas reaches Spotify here.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts