Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Uncharted: my attempt to enhance artists, albums and genres discovery for Spotify

Spotify Uncharted: my attempt to enhance artists, albums and genres discovery for Spotify

High five everyone!

Short disclaimer: Spotify stopped to promote and showcase third-party apps for ages - why not try to post the news here? 🙂

Spotify has maybe the largest music database in the world but I think many will agree that it's almost impossible to explore this whole world of delights using their own apps and tools. At least to explore efficiently. Being both a music addict and a professional programmer I've recently started to play with Spotify APIs and developed a small web app to free me out from the bubble of automated recommendations.

Spotify Uncharted currently allows:

• To start from any artist or album and explore similar using interactive flowcharts.

• Browsing fresh and classic releases from all 5300+ Spotify "microgenres".

• To instantly play everything you see on any Spotify player in your network.

• Numerous smaller features, for example, viewing large album covers or artist photos with the ability to zoom in, see the popularity of individual tracks, etc.
  • Both web and mobile is supported

To continue application development I need your opinions and feedback, please try Spotify Uncharted and share what you think. Thank you!

Some screens of the app are below:

alexantenna_1-1633988927070.png

alexantenna_2-1633989826361.png

alexantenna_3-1633989982803.png

alexantenna_4-1633990053022.png

alexantenna_5-1633990168267.png

alexantenna_6-1633990236526.png

alexantenna_7-1633990300600.png

1 Reply

This is pretty awesome!

Suggested posts