Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

App & Features

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Looking for Help with App & Features?

Please see our Help boards to post your help-related questions. For questions about content in Spotify, see Content Questions. For questions about your account, see Account. For questions about your plan, see Premium Family and Premium Student. For q...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Stupid algorithms

Can we opt out of algorithms during certain times? I play soft focus music while working from home during the day, but I do NOT want that stuff in my recommendations. My current recommendation lists are all pretty much blocked songs but Spotify keeps...

• Can we opt out of algorithms during certain times? I play soft focus music while working from home during the day, but I do NOT want that stuff in my recommendations. My current recommendation lists ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Need to add blocking/reporting ads as a feature

There is this one ad I keep getting repeatedly, and ironically, it's advertising customized ads (for Meta). However, I don't have a problem with the irony. I have a problem with the entire sound of the ad itself, more specifically the beginning. It i...

• There is this one ad I keep getting repeatedly, and ironically, it's advertising customized ads (for Meta). However, I don't have a problem with the irony. I have a problem with the entire sound of t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Has Spotify changed the View Artist function?

I remember in the past when a song had multiple artists you could hit View Artist and another menu would pop up where you could select each individual profile. However now, once you hit it it redirects you right away to the main artist's page only! A...

• Casual Listener
  • I remember in the past when a song had multiple artists you could hit View Artist and another menu would pop up where you could select each individual profile. However now, once you hit it it redirec...
  • menjivarad
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot remove track from Liked Songs

I used to have some songs in my Liked Songs list. Then tried to remove them.But when I do random play in liked songs, they still do appear.Tried to remove them on mac app, pc app, mobile app, web client, no luck.One particularly annoying Elvis someth...

• Regular
  • I used to have some songs in my Liked Songs list. Then tried to remove them. But when I do random play in liked songs, they still do appear. Tried to remove them on mac app, pc app, mobile app, web...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Storage error - samsung

I have this problem since a few weeks ago. Every time an update comes out for spotify or I restart my phone. Storage returns to internal. It did not have it before but now it is present. Don't have solution in gmail that's why I'm here.I have been us...

error_Spotify.png
  • Casual Listener
  • I have this problem since a few weeks ago. Every time an update comes out for spotify or I restart my phone. Storage returns to internal. It did not have it before but now it is present. Don't have s...
  • mikkoantero
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

No wifi or service area

Can I still play my music library if I have no service or wifi on an area

• Visitor
  • Can I still play my music library if I have no service or wifi on an area
  • Balie
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify IOS update broke MINI Connected

The latest Spotify update version 8.7.28 on IOS 15.4.1 broke the MINI Connected feature on my 2014 MINI Cooper.All systems are up2date: Car mediasystem, Iphone and Spotify app.If i connect my phone with USB i now get the message the app is outdated a...

Spotify.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • The latest Spotify update version 8.7.28 on IOS 15.4.1 broke the MINI Connected feature on my 2014 MINI Cooper. All systems are up2date: Car mediasystem, Iphone and Spotify app. If i connect my pho...
  • Maleh81
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Remove playlist from Watch. Galaxy Wattch 4

HelloThe option "Remove from watch" playlists downloaded to your watch...never works. You have uninstall the app if you want to delete them.Please fix that or explain how to do it. It's a really annoying bug.

• Visitor
  • Hello The option "Remove from watch" playlists downloaded to your watch...never works. You have uninstall the app if you want to delete them. Please fix that or explain how to do it.   It's...
  • PolyStoly
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

İstediğimiz ünlü ile blend yapabilelim

Hayranı olduğumuz sanatçılarla ortak çalma listesi…

• Casual Listener
  • Hayranı olduğumuz sanatçılarla ortak çalma listesi…
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Viewing albums only in playlist

Hi, I just would like to see first my albums in my playlist and if I click on an album then the songs. Is there an option somewhere? Thanks for your help

• Hi,   I just would like to see first my albums in my playlist and if I click on an album then the songs. Is there an option somewhere?   Thanks for your help
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

App directory

Hello Spotify, Is there any possible way to pinpoint a directory to the app location?I'm using a (elgato) streamdeck, where I'd like to make a link one of the buttons to open spotify. This requires that the stream deck software knows where to "find" ...

• Hello Spotify,   Is there any possible way to pinpoint a directory to the app location? I'm using a (elgato) streamdeck, where I'd like to make a link one of the buttons to open spotify. Th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

bug fixing adding to playlist by typing playlist name

this idea submitted by Jimmyroq on ‎2014-04-26 09:58 PM"It would really make it easier for us with a lot of playslist if you could just start to type some characters from the playlist name when using "Add to playlist" functionality. For example, righ...

• Visitor
  • this idea submitted by Jimmyroq on ‎2014-04-26 09:58 PM "It would really make it easier for us with a lot of playslist if you could just start to type some characters from the playlist name when ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

liked songs

Everytime I go to my liked songs and there are like 1500, it plays the same ones in the same order, it used to be random, did something change

• Everytime I go to my liked songs and there are like 1500, it plays the same ones in the same order, it used to be random, did something change  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Does anyone realize how much **bleep** our children can access through this app??

I've recently learned that Spotify is not even close to appropriate for ages 12+ and up. Unfortunately, learned it the hard way when I discovered my 12 year old was able to access graphic **bleep** when he searched common 12 year old boy words (i.e.,...

• Casual Listener
  • I've recently learned that Spotify is not even close to appropriate for ages 12+ and up.  Unfortunately, learned it the hard way when I discovered my 12 year old was able to access graphic **ble...
  • LindseyLu
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify for Mac randomly skips songs

Hi, I've had Spotify installed on my Mac since February. Recently it keeps skipping songs to the next one in the queue halfway through. Or, more annoyingly, it cuts to a 30-second ad in the middle of a song and then stops playing afterwards. MacBook ...

• Hi,  I've had Spotify installed on my Mac since February. Recently it keeps skipping songs to the next one in the queue halfway through. Or, more annoyingly, it cuts to a 30-second ad in the mi...
  • planetf1
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover Weekly Algorithm

So my friend and I have recently noticed something interesting about the Discover Weekly playlists. We have similar tastes in music and we share a lot of songs with each other. Every time I discover new songs I collect them in a playlist that I later...

• Music Fan
  • So my friend and I have recently noticed something interesting about the Discover Weekly playlists.   We have similar tastes in music and we share a lot of songs with each other. Every time I ...
  • patatoide
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • App & Features
    Social & Random
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Still no lyrics

Anyone i ask, has lyrics on their Spotify app, I have had several notifications that allowed me to check out lyrics however once i pressed on it there was still no lyrics. Till this day my Spotify does not show lyrics on my iPhone? I have deleted and...

• Anyone i ask, has lyrics on their Spotify app, I have had several notifications that allowed me to check out lyrics however once i pressed on it there was still no lyrics. Till this day my Spotify do...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Venezuela daily artist chart glitching

The Venezuela daily artist chart has shown new for every artist now for months. https://charts.spotify.com/charts/view/artist-ve-daily/2022-05-14

• The Venezuela daily artist chart has shown new for every artist now for months.    https://charts.spotify.com/charts/view/artist-ve-daily/2022-05-14
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Glitch
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete show

The “show” Radiocum is not a show. It is inappropriate and discussing. Please delete fully or delete it off of my account

• Visitor
  • The “show” Radiocum is not a show. It is inappropriate and discussing. Please delete fully or delete it off of my account 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't preview the songs before adding to playlist

I can't listen the preview of the song before i decide to add it to my playlist.That was the best feature because i use Spotify.I don't know if you guys did it but i really need it back.I can't even understand why would you even cancel that feature?T...

• Casual Listener
  • I can't listen the preview of the song before i decide to add it to my playlist.That was the best feature because i use Spotify.I don't know if you guys did it but i really need it back.I can't even ...
  • cenkardazed
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes