Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

App & Features

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Looking for Help with App & Features?

Please see our Help boards to post your help-related questions. For questions about content in Spotify, see Content Questions. For questions about your account, see Account. For questions about your plan, see Premium Family and Premium Student. For q...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

will I have access to my playlists if I unsubscribe my premium and subscribe back after a few months

will I have access to my playlists and song the exact way that I have right now if I unsubscribe my premium and subscribe back after a few months?

• Casual Listener
  • will I have access to my playlists and song the exact way that I have right now if I unsubscribe my premium and subscribe back after a few months?    
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't pay via mobile carrier

Hi Spotify community. I stumbled upon a roadblock with my payment. I've been paying via mobile for the service but all of a sudden I can't anymore. I get the this page when choosing mobile option (attached)

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify community. I stumbled upon a roadblock with my payment. I've been paying via mobile for the service but all of a sudden I can't anymore. I get the this page when choosing mobile option (at...
  • hkeith133
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

I got cut off the Spotify family plan

So, I believe this is because I wrote the city wrong, but my address is still the same and I don't know what to do now, can someone help?

• Casual Listener
  • So, I believe this is because I wrote the city wrong, but my address is still the same and I don't know what to do now, can someone help?
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can i download any songs from spotify?

Hello everybody, i am a music lover. i am not download any songs from spotify. but i am download any songs from masstamilan, songspk, starmusiq , pagalworld, freshmaza, songs.pk, etc website. But i am not download from spotify. please help me.please

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everybody, i am a music lover. i am not download any songs from spotify. but i am download any songs from masstamilan, songspk, starmusiq , pagalworld, freshmaza, songs.pk, etc website. But i a...
  • starmusiq
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Import iTunes Playlist

I know this has been asked before as like 2013, but that is some time ago and doesn't apply anymore. Spotify suggests four external sites to convert iTunes playlists to Spotify, but none of them is working. playlistify.org does not answer, but has be...

• Regular
  • I know this has been asked before as like 2013, but that is some time ago and doesn't apply anymore.   Spotify suggests four external sites to convert iTunes playlists to Spotify, but n...
  • fy5-bs_ep7qdg
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I transfer playlists from Deezer to Spotify

Hi! Would like to transfer my playlists from Deezer to Spotify. Found several SWs in the web but it seems that no one is working .... Some ideas ? Thank you! LeBugiste

• Visitor
  • Hi!   Would like to transfer my playlists from Deezer to Spotify. Found several SWs in the web but it seems that no one is working ....   Some ideas ?   Thank you! LeBu...
  • ytbctb
  • Music Fan
  • 44 replies
  • 6 likes
  • App & Features
  • 44 replies
  • 6 likes

Too Many Ads!

I just want to mention that the ads for free accounts occur much too often. I can't even get through five tracks before I get a sequence of four or five ads. I know we are free users, but it is just ruining the experience to the point it is intolerab...

• I just want to mention that the ads for free accounts occur much too often. I can't even get through five tracks before I get a sequence of four or five ads. I know we are free users, but it is just ...
  • bobincali
  • Casual Listener
  • 59 replies
  • 36 likes
  • App & Features
  • 59 replies
  • 36 likes

[Release] Unportify v1.4.3

NOTE: If you don't care about my story, jump to the bold text below and ignore the rest. After using Google Play Music for a year, I started to miss some of Spotify's details. On Google Music, you can be listening to calm, relaxing music, and get jum...

• Gig Goer
  • ...an redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later v...
  • Nedks
  • Regular
  • 60 replies
  • 5 likes
  • App & Features
  • 60 replies
  • 5 likes

Personal Playlist Pictures

I created a playlist with the songs i like. Anyone knows if i can change the picture of the playlist? Right now it shows a mosaic with some artists from the playlist. I wanna change the picture, may i? Thanks to any help.

• I created a playlist with the songs i like. Anyone knows if i can change the picture of the playlist? Right now it shows a mosaic with some artists from the playlist.   I wanna change the pi...
  • johnsonhana11
  • Casual Listener
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes
  • App & Features
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes

Solved!! Playlist full

When my playlists are getting close to 10 000 they are full and no more songs can be added. Is that the way its designed? And, this is starting to worry me, what happens when the library is getting close to 100 000 songs? Of course I make another pla...

Lien profilbild 80pix 25kb.jpg
  • Music Fan
  • When my playlists are getting close to 10 000 they are full and no more songs can be added. Is that the way its designed? And, this is starting to worry me, what happens when the library is getting c...
  • 28 replies
  • 1 likes
  • App & Features
  • 28 replies
  • 1 likes

what is spotify thinking?

http://govtslaves.info/spotifys-new-privacy-policy-is-atrocious/ this article i just read about privacy issues. this, i hope applies to only the phone option as i have your app on pc. i still love spotify. listen to playlists everyday.

• Roadie
  • http://govtslaves.info/spotifys-new-privacy-policy-is-atrocious/   this article i just read about privacy issues. this, i hope applies to only the phone option as i have your app on pc. i st...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot post to facebook - connection to facebook failed

Hello,I've been getting an error message for the last couple of days whenever trying to share a song on facebook. Spotify says "cannot post to Facebook. The post cannot be sent because the connection to Facebook failed"I've always been able to use th...

• Hello, I've been getting an error message for the last couple of days whenever trying to share a song on facebook. Spotify says "cannot post to Facebook. The post cannot be sent because the connec...
  • koZawZawAung
  • Regular
  • 30 replies
  • 8 likes
  • App & Features
  • 30 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!! Search & Browse on desktop

Hi, On the mobile app there is a Search & Browse function. When you click this function it pulls up a ton of playlist sorted by genre. Is this function available on the desktop? I would love to be able to access these playlists on my PC. Thanks

• Hi,   On the mobile app there is a Search & Browse function.  When you click this function it pulls up a ton of playlist sorted by genre.  Is this function available on the des...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 40 replies
  • 2 likes
  • App & Features
  • 40 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Too Many Ads!!!

I've noticed a serious ramping up of the advertisements Spotify plays. Seems like it's an ad every 2 or 3 tracks, whereas it used to be you could listen to an entire album and maybe only hear 1 or 2 ads. I'm not sure if this is more an effort to get ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've noticed a serious ramping up of the advertisements Spotify plays. Seems like it's an ad every 2 or 3 tracks, whereas it used to be you could listen to an entire album and maybe only hear 1 or 2 ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 23 replies
  • 58 likes
  • App & Features
  • 23 replies
  • 58 likes

Solved!! offline mode not working

Hi , Im making a playlist for my self to have offline so I can use it on the plane to america and when at work. However after 39 songs synced it just stopped. Ive gone offline and on again and get nothing. Have also turned offline mode on and off sti...

• Regular
  • Hi ,   Im making a playlist for my self to have offline so I can use it on the plane to america and when at work.   However after 39 songs synced it just stopped.   Ive gon...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes