Add Aaliyah, the princess of pop's most popular!!!

Dear Spotify developers,

My name is Kendra Harlin, I am a current subscriber for Spotify. Overall, I am satisfied with the music Spotify as to offer, however I am greatly disappointed in the lack of music for late Aaliyah, the princess of pop. Her most popular songs such as 'One in a million', 'Try again', 'Rock the Boat' and others that hit number one in the late 90s, do not appear in her "most popular." I feel it is unfair to the artist and her fans not to share her music to the world. You have artists such as Michael Jackson, 2Pac, and the recent death of Whitney Huston on Spotify, but barley have Aaliyah. I believe she deserves to have her music out there to commerate her life and talent. Thank you for your time and effort.

Hi, thanks for posting, but including music on Spotify is really something that is up to individual labels and artists and not something the team at Spotify would be able to implement. Please have a look at this FAQ page for more info regarding artists whose music isn't currently available.

Comments
dinomight
Rock Star 11
Rock Star 11
Status changed to: Case Closed

Hi, thanks for posting, but including music on Spotify is really something that is up to individual labels and artists and not something the team at Spotify would be able to implement. Please have a look at this FAQ page for more info regarding artists whose music isn't currently available.