Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

'Add all songs to playlist'

Allow all songs in an existing playlist to be added to a new created playlist. It would be good to have the option to 'Add all songs to playlist' from an existing created playlist to a new created playlist.

For example: I have a 'notable songs' playlist for each year. I've been doing this since 2016. If I wanted to have all my favorite songs from the last 5 years in one playlist, it would be really easy to create a 'notable 2016-current' playlist by adding all the existing songs from each year's playlist together. The only option right now is to add each individual song from each year's playlist using the 'Add to playlist' option. That's the difference of 6 clicks and about 600 clicks. Would be helpful. Thanks!

Updated on 2022-06-24

Hey! Looks like your idea is growing up fast and it's amazing! We are going to change its status to 'Good Suggestion' now and we hope it continues being supported by more and more users.
Thanks again for your suggestion. We really appreciate it 🙂

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Comments
MadmanOnWheels

So you want to have checkboxes that pop up, next to each song, so you can select only the ones that you want to add, right?

Emilia_8
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

Updated on 2022-03-19

Hello again!

It looks like your Idea has not gathered the minimum of 180 +VOTES within 6 months, so unfortunately it has to be marked as Closed - Not Enough Votes

However, it's still open for voting! Even with a Closed status Spotify Staff will still be tracking this idea and its votes. 

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here. 

Thanks again for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange and have a great day! 

jenniferdo357

I’ve had multiple occasions where I want to add an entire playlist to another one- basically compiling one playlist to another. It’d just make it simpler if there was an option to add all the songs on playlist to another already existing playlist. Instead I’ve had to add all the songs individually. 

Luan
Status changed to: Good Suggestion

Updated on 2022-06-24

Hey! Looks like your idea is growing up fast and it's amazing! We are going to change its status to 'Good Suggestion' now and we hope it continues being supported by more and more users.
Thanks again for your suggestion. We really appreciate it 🙂

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.