Add, delete tracks in playlist

Beste ..
spotify is helemaal tegek maar mis ook Aantal punten. Bijvoorbeeld het aanpassen van de naam van speellijst is niet mogelijk,tenzij je ee nieuwe speellijst aanmaakt, is omslachtig vindt ik. ten tweede lukt het niet om tracks te verwijderen uit je speellijst tenzij je wederom een nieuwe lijst aanmaakt, is ook omslachtig. Daarnaast is het ook fijn als je tracks kan zoeken op genre en dat het mogelijk is om naar volgende nummer te gaan in je afspeellijst, kan alleen met shuffle afgespeeld worden. Tot zover de suggesties voor het beter maken van spotify. Succes

First of, this is an international forum - please post in English next time so everyone can understand you. ;)
2nd (after using google translate) - Please just post 1 idea per topic, otherwise it's impossible to manage the received kudos and the idea status.

What you request is already possible:
You can delete songs and also rename the playlist - only if you have a subscribed playlist this does not work obviously. But for your own playlists, this is totally possible.

For your request to search for genres - check out this idea here:
http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Genres/idi-p/30589
Comments
Marco
Community Legend
Status changed to: Case Closed

First of, this is an international forum - please post in English next time so everyone can understand you. ;)
2nd (after using google translate) - Please just post 1 idea per topic, otherwise it's impossible to manage the received kudos and the idea status.

What you request is already possible:
You can delete songs and also rename the playlist - only if you have a subscribed playlist this does not work obviously. But for your own playlists, this is totally possible.

For your request to search for genres - check out this idea here:
http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Genres/idi-p/30589
Erinarooski
Casual Listener

I am having an issue deleting song off of my own playlists. I used to have that option up until a few weeks ago. Did Spotify change something that I am just not seeing?

Souljah

Can you delete songs from you playlist whilst listen to them on your mobile?

If there is a way pleeaaase share. Its driving my crazy.

And if this don't yet exist I suggest it is an option in the more (...) section.

Thanks 

s