Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms] Customizing Spotify (Skins & Layout)

In such a highly customizeable world, where are the themes for spotify? My google chrome is wood theme and my text messaging app is an 19th century journal. Could spotify match? I think so. 

Thanks, 

Life-long user. 

Updated on 2023-03-21

Hey folks,

We appreciate you sharing your feedback on the Community and showing your support to this idea.

We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Take care.
Comments
enthdegree

I am not sure how hard this would be to implement since it might involve entirely recreating the UI but I would really appreciate it!

nebojsa

I think a skinning feature would be rather cool to have in Spotify.

DennyEMufc

Any skins in the pipeline i sure loved winamp for that reason ...........

Shallwhat

Offer a variety of themes for Spotify other then the default grey theme.

You could even offer more themes as a reward system for being a suscriber.

Such as:

1 Month as a Suscriber = New theme

6 Month = New theme

1 Year = New Theme

And so on..

P.S. I would love a clean white theme. 

Also, now that I think about it, having a reward system for being a suscriber for longer periods of time seems like a good idea. I don't know what the rewards could be other then themes, but I'm sure people could think of things.

napalmx

I would like to be able to change skins in Spotify Robot Happy

licenced
etek32

Hey im a student from norway and i think if we could change the color as we wish like having the background red and the text yellow or something.. i think that would have been awsome 🙂

Geoone84

Hello there !

I have been following spottily for most of your first year, I am a loyal customer. Been paying for all the features. One thing I might be interested on having on both Laptop & Mobile is the Following .

1.  Different Skin designed to choose from .

2.  Able to re-arrange my playlist by alphabetical order.

3.  Able to have a chat window with community friends.]

4. Finally create a Club on Facebook that we can all add to meet new people.

Hope you take this ideas to consideration, I will continue to support you program.

Since I love music so much.

Member: Geoone84

bmorrow10

It would be a great addition to add a skin of the spotify on the desktop, that way you could minimize the full screen, put on a playlist and not have it take up your entire monitor.  I realize you can minimize it to go away, but you have to open it back up if you want to skip a couple of songs.  Otherwise, can't get enough of Spotify.  Both my wife and I have the Premium subscription and we love it.  Keep it up.  

petek

I 100% agree with "Different Skin designed to choose from". As a loyal iTunes user, I'm considering making the switch, but I'm finding the transition to an all-black user interface too jarring. I wish there were a lighter gray skin.