[All Platforms][Other] Repeat the songs in my queue.

Repeat the songs in my queue without going into the hassle of creating a new playlist.

What I mean is that I want to repeat my queue. Whenever I want to play 2 songs from different albums I need to add them to the queue. Then after playing those songs, it won't repeat. I wish I can repeat my 2 or more songs without going to the hassle of creating a new playlist for just 2 songs. The songs I play change every day meaning if I were to create a playlist I need to constantly change it and going through all that process.

Maybe what you can do is like not have the queue be deleted after playing it... and like have it as like a temporary playlist that you can repeat.

Updated on 2021-03-23

Hello there!

It looks like your idea was posted a while ago but, unfortunately, it hasn't gathered the minimum amount of votes to stay active in the Ideas Exchange (50 votes in the first 3 months). I'll mark your idea as "Closed - Not Enough Votes". You can learn more on how the Ideas Exchange works here.

Have a nice day 🙂

Comments
TheDirtyPaws

This is an excellent idea! 

Luan
Rock Star 14
Rock Star 14
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2020-10-06

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.
Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Jose_M
Rock Star 15
Rock Star 15
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

Updated on 2021-03-23

Hello there!

It looks like your idea was posted a while ago but, unfortunately, it hasn't gathered the minimum amount of votes to stay active in the Ideas Exchange (50 votes in the first 3 months). I'll mark your idea as "Closed - Not Enough Votes". You can learn more on how the Ideas Exchange works here.

Have a nice day 🙂

Quaza_Blaza
Visitor

Similarly to repeating a single song, this feature would allow you to queue up multiple songs and repeat them in the same order in which they were queued. It's honestly quite suprising this hasn't already been implemented, as I find it quite annoying that I have to manually re-queue the same songs over and over again.

Alex
Status changed to: New Suggestion

Updated on 2021-08-05

Hello and thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new suggestion. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

At the moment you can add the songs you want to hear on repeat to a playlist. After that you can easily delete the playlist.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

Luan
Rock Star 14
Rock Star 14
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

Updated on 2021-10-14

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos yet. In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to continue sharing it to get more kudos. Folks can still add their votes and comments in order to support it.

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here.

PeregrineF4

There should be an option to loop what is on the queue. This would get rid of the need for one-time-use playlists.