Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Radio] artist radio mega mix

I've seen similar posts of picking a bunch of artists and having a radio mix generated from only those artists. What I would Iike to see is a similar function except it generates the standard artist radio for each artist selected and then combines all the playliats into one single playlist. 

Updated on 2022-01-19

Hey! Thanks for coming to the Spotify Idea Exchange.
We've been keeping an eye on this submission for an extended period of time, and it doesn't seem this will reach the votes necessary to put it forward for prioritization.
As such, we're marking this case as closed. This includes any similar suggestions that are received.

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

More information about it can be found here.

Comments
Peter
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2020-04-04

Marked as a new idea!

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

jodabu

I like this idea. The artist radio is pretty good on it's own putting together similar artists, including some artists that might bridge the gap between some styles/genres. Being able to shuffle between several artist radios will broaden the field considerably—especially where two artists never overlap.

On desktop, I can create a folder for artists radio that I've hearted. I can play all of the radios and shuffle them within this folder, but only from a desktop/laptop computer.

The 'Stations' app can do this with a limit of 10 artists. It would be great if Spotify prime could do the same. Even better if we can choose more than 10 artists.

Jacob
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

Updated on 2021-03-22

Thank you for bringing your feedback to the Spotify Community!

Your suggestion didn’t quite reach 180 votes in 6 months. Users can still vote on this idea - if it gets enough votes, Spotify will still check it out and post a status update. You can read more about the idea process here.

jbawsd62i4b6v13

You pick 3+ artists and it makes a playlist of songs from each artist. It can also add songs from artists not picked that seem similar. 

Tomer258

Hi, 

Is it possible to make a playlist where you choose a number of bands and spotify automatically combines random/popular songs from each band into 1 playlist.

Luan
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2022-01-19

Hey! Thanks for coming to the Spotify Idea Exchange.
We've been keeping an eye on this submission for an extended period of time, and it doesn't seem this will reach the votes necessary to put it forward for prioritization.
As such, we're marking this case as closed. This includes any similar suggestions that are received.

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

More information about it can be found here.

Hangman0417

When playing a “radio” based on an artist, album, or song, (a/a/s) the added contents seem to be limited. The ability to add other a/a/s to a radio station would create a better mix of music, and likely allow for more discovery to new artists. 

A radio creation from your “liked songs” would be great as well, and allow you to create a LONG radio for those long road trips.

I saw that a similar idea had been posted and denied circa 2012. A decade later, maybe we realize how much this idea is wanted.