[Android Wear] Add a quick play button

Please add a play/pause button to the interface of the Android Wear app. If Spotify isn't currently running all I can do it is browse playlists and start one fresh. Most times I would rather continue playing from the album or playlist I was last listening to. Choosing it again means the tracks I already listened to are going to get repeated so I really need to pick up where I left off.

Updated on 2018-02-12

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Marco
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2017-02-20

Marked as new idea and edited the title slightly to make it easier to find via search. 😉

rubyji

Thank you!

Marco
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2018-02-12

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!