Bring back Neil Young - dump Joe Rogan

Make a better decision.  Dump Rogan and bring back Neil young.

Updated on 2022-02-08

Hey @Just_me_and_U,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely point 7: “No pricing, subscription or content related requests.”

Thanks for understanding.

Comments
Hwayham

It’s me or Neil Young.  I’ll follow Neil if you don’t dump Rogan.

Hwayham

It’s me or Neil Young.  I’ll follow Neil if you don’t dump Rogan.

Rootmich

So **bleep** that a MUSIC streaming service choose a shitty podcast over a hall of fame musician. Neil Young songs are part of many of my playlists. I guess I need to go to Apple Music? Seriously considering dropping my subscription. I have over 1000 hours of music on mp3 that I really ought to revisit 

csheaa

Horrible

GuessImKarenNow

Spotify massively underpays actual musical artists, but is willing to establish a $100 mil deal to endorse and promote the massive spread of blatant and intentional disinformation, which is quite literally killing people and assisting in the decline of American democracy. Spotify has already removed over 20,000 other podcast episodes for COVID disinformation, which is totally appropriate, yet they won't touch Rogan. There is a massive difference between having opposing viewpoints and intentionally spreading deadly disinformation. This is not cancelling anything, and Spotify is not supporting free speech anything. This is asking Spotify, a huge company with a large base of consumers, to stop investing in and endorsing the spread of outright, blatant, intentional, harmful lies.

Not only this, but I was on with several customer support representatives for several hours today, and all but 1 was rude and dismissive regarding this. This company has showed its true colors. I have already canceled my subscription, closed my account (had to open a new one to participate here, but will be deleting shortly), and moved all my playlists over to a different platform for free. Bye Spotify!

daniel_s_henry

totally agree, Rogan is bad news and bad info, Neil Young only loves his country.

Novy
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2022-02-08

Hey @Just_me_and_U,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely point 7: “No pricing, subscription or content related requests.”

Thanks for understanding.