[Community][Partnership] Spotify in Fallout 76

I am a fan of the Fallout series, though from the third part. Also, I really like Spotify.

I listen to my favorite music every day on the way to work and on the way from work. At the same time, I allow myself to spend two Saturdays a month in the wastelands of Fallout.

So, lately I have been playing Fallout 76 and every time it makes me more and more happy and addictive. I understand that the plot is finite, the wasteland and other landscapes sooner or later become boring and the body needs something new ...
And here's the idea: what if, linking the online world of Fallout and Spotify? That is, in a player's peep-boy, on the "radio" tab there will be a Spotify radio station linked to the player's account. Thus, the player could contemplate the landscapes of the Fallout 76 universe with their favorite tracks!

Such a combination of these two seemingly different worlds and services would allow the Fallout Universe to get even more players and keep them there as long as possible! Because the pleasure of the game, the impressions that the players will get by exploring the world of Fallout and fighting in the wastelands with raiders, super mutants or burned to their favorite tracks, will be just "FIRE".

And this will help Spotify to get a new, paying audience and additionally monetize the Service through Gamers.

Spotify is a paid service and there is some kind of free promotional period ... Moreover, when it ends, the person in the account already has a favorite collection, a playlist of favorite tracks, mixes of the day, and so on.

And so I personally am not going to leave Spotify, I really like it. I am willing to pay a subscription fee.

Fallout radio and the music that is there, of course, is very appropriate, and adds the necessary flavor to the world and the atmosphere that reigns in the world of Fallout, while there is now a huge number of mods through which modders "stick" some collections of music into the game. performers and so on ... but it's not that! After all, when you can turn on your favorite playlist inside the game and manage it through pip-boy, you must admit that this adds even more personalization to the game itself, but Spotify will definitely add a paying audience, because Fallout 76 requires a PlayStation Plus subscription - players are ready to pay.
I play on the console and I pay for this subscription and even if it is simple even to include in the subscription price or to make a discount for Fallout players ...

Fallout is a world famous game! All over the world people are playing! Millions of players! And these are not children, these are adults, solvent people who earn money and spend money.

I think the idea is a bomb! It would be cool if you could implement this idea ... Which I personally have no doubt about, because both services have very “strong brains”.

Updated on 2021-08-19

Hey @Dobrodeevmm 

Your Idea has been submitted a while ago, and unfortunately hasn't gathered enough votes (50 votes within 3 months) to keep it active in the Exchange. Be sure to know that this does not mean that your Idea has been declined by Spotify.

Don't worry, your Idea will still be able to gain more votes, and may get a Live Idea status if it receives enough of them.

For more info on how the Ideas Board works, click here. 🙂

Comments
Alex
Status changed to: New Suggestion

Updated on 2021-06-15

Hello and thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new suggestion. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

osornios
Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

Updated on 2021-08-19

Hey @Dobrodeevmm 

Your Idea has been submitted a while ago, and unfortunately hasn't gathered enough votes (50 votes within 3 months) to keep it active in the Exchange. Be sure to know that this does not mean that your Idea has been declined by Spotify.

Don't worry, your Idea will still be able to gain more votes, and may get a Live Idea status if it receives enough of them.

For more info on how the Ideas Board works, click here. 🙂