Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lyrics on Fullscreen

Lyrics on fullscreen would be great if you want to use it to have karaoke session with friends or use it as a background for your tv or second screen!!

The background for the fullscreen with lyrics can be the album/song art or the existing artist picture.

(optional) Ability to show lyrics for the full half-screen without the left-side toolbar.

Would also recommend to have option to enable/disable the lyrics in fullscreen for other community users preferences.

lyricsonfullscreen.png
lyricsonfullscreenhalf.png

Updated on 2023-01-20

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Idea Exchange and voting to make this happen.

We're happy to announce that Lyrics are now available in Fullscreen mode.

Once again, thanks for helping us make Spotify better.

Comments
G2Gworld

Not enough votes? **bleep** You guys really need people to actively ask for this to realize it should be default behaviour? Let's add lyrics to spotify but not in the only context it really serves a purpose... OK 

MihailY
Status changed to: Implemented

Updated on 2023-01-20

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Idea Exchange and voting to make this happen.

We're happy to announce that Lyrics are now available in Fullscreen mode.

Once again, thanks for helping us make Spotify better.

edsonbonane

The idea of full screen lyrics has already been implemented for televisions, but not for smartphones. And it's an extremely interesting feature, I practice my English and I sing with the lyrics of the songs, but I have to keep touching the smartphone screen in order to enlarge the lyrics.
And implementing karaoke functionality is another thing that could be done, as has been suggested, where the word is highlighted while the song is playing.