[Desktop][Your Library] Please fix the "Liked By Artist" section

In desktop off to the right of the top songs, there is a block that says "Liked Songs"... "You've liked 32 songs by Mac DeMarco". When I click it, I'd expect to see just the ones I've liked...

Screen Shot 2021-06-11 at 11.08.13 AM.png

Except when you click this list, it's just 32 songs that the artist has highlighted - not the songs you've liked from them.

Screen Shot 2021-06-11 at 11.08.21 AM.png

Can this be fixed to separate out a list of artist highlights and then your list of liked tracks? Currently a little confusing every time I click it.

Updated on 2021-07-28

Hey there,  

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. 

As per our guidelines, the Idea Exchange is the place for the Spotify users to share their suggestions in the form of ideas (or support such ideas).  

As you seem to be experiencing issues with features, already implemented in the app, it'd be great for you to write in the Help Boards! The Community will be happy to help out.

Thanks for understanding.

Comments
Mihail
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-07-28

Hey there,  

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. 

As per our guidelines, the Idea Exchange is the place for the Spotify users to share their suggestions in the form of ideas (or support such ideas).  

As you seem to be experiencing issues with features, already implemented in the app, it'd be great for you to write in the Help Boards! The Community will be happy to help out.

Thanks for understanding.