[Desktop][Your Library] Spotify Library to Continue to Reset Back In Place on Back Button

Spotify seems to remove helpful features in means of making it more "new music friendly". Not sure how the loss of it resetting to the top of the entire library on back button in "My Library" helps this idea of whoever's but it seems like it's more helpful for it to "back button back" into place. Personally, I think it'd add on nicely to the playlists being playlists and the library being a Library, organized, all tracks included the way the artists intended, downloads ticked with the little download circle so the tracks preferred by the listener or fan stand out just a bit more easily and everything not resetting to the top in how Spotify employees have called it "in preference of shuffle" in the past, as why the repeat button has become disabled on track "change", not restart.

Updated on 2021-07-28

Hey there,  

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. 

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely point [5]: “Make sure your idea is clear.” 

Feel free to submit your idea again, making sure that it adheres to the above guidelines.

Thanks for understanding.

Comments
roiikkata1010
Regular

Seems like the day after I post this, Spotify updated to enable this feature. After many updates of it being otherwise. Across Windows, Mac and Linux installs, of various types. Not sure if it was just me or most people out there having this "problem" at this "point". Kind of makes me uneasy about using Spotify the way things have been going with it like this. Seems like these "features" are more to mess with people than to be beneficial? That's what that says anyways, at that point. I mark it, it changes. Well .. I'm not complaining. It's the way I wanted it to act, it's the way it acts, hopefully it's like that for other people to. Whatever .. .. .. Later, guys .. .. ..

Mihail
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-07-28

Hey there,  

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. 

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely point [5]: “Make sure your idea is clear.” 

Feel free to submit your idea again, making sure that it adheres to the above guidelines.

Thanks for understanding.