[Developer] Improve Spotify's Customer Service

For about nine months now, I have struggled with bots constantly reporting my playlist, thus automatically moving the image, title and description of said playlist. While this is a problem I am still struggling with, it's not what I'm here to talk about.

What I would like to see is for Spotify to have actual customer service. During my ongoing problem with the bots I have realised that Spotify does not respond to emails easily (if they send you a notice about a reported playlist, you can complain but will never get a response), their Twitter account @SpotifyCares is just as useless as Spotify instead sends you to the community to ask for help from people who do not work for the company and can, at best, ask you to re-download the desktop app (don't get me wrong, these people are helpful and I appreciate all that they do for us here in the community, but their power has some significant limits.)

Spotify doesn't even have a phone number to call if you have an issue!

So if there's one improvement Spotify could have, I would love to have someone to ask for help when I have a real problem.

Updated on 2021-08-03

Hello @elseomena, and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’ll be closing this idea as it doesn’t follow one or more of the following Idea Exchange requirements:

• Unclear ideas. Make sure your suggestion does include enough information for us to understand what you’re requesting.

It would be great if you describe exactly what change you'd like to see with the customer service processes. 

You can always reach out to the customer support teams through one of these channels. They will get back to you as soon as possible.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Comments
Alex
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-08-03

Hello @elseomena, and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’ll be closing this idea as it doesn’t follow one or more of the following Idea Exchange requirements:

• Unclear ideas. Make sure your suggestion does include enough information for us to understand what you’re requesting.

It would be great if you describe exactly what change you'd like to see with the customer service processes. 

You can always reach out to the customer support teams through one of these channels. They will get back to you as soon as possible.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.