Announcements

Having trouble seeing your Wrapped stories? To fix this, update the Spotify app to the latest version.

Find more info on our community FAQ.

[Discover] History of Recommended Songs

Discover feature and spotify recommendation is one of the best thing I found in this application.

I've noticed spotify replace me all recommenced songs around every week. And here is the first problem , sometimes i dind't had enough time to listen all songs. So I would like to have some queue. Of course now you might thing that, recommendation musinc is generated based on what I listen. so there is not point to show some old history reconnection if I started to listened other category. I thing there should be a way to go to the recommendations history or just don't remove from a week before only add for current week.

The second this is that there should be voting button for each song you recommend me, to improve the algorithm settings you apply for recommendation .

Updated: 2016-07-06

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
blake
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2015-07-12

Marked as New Idea and edited title to make it easier to find via search. This idea suggests a history of recommended content through Discover, so that you can scroll through and see songs that have been recommended. 

In regards to the second suggestion (voting), please see this similar idea.

kymsmith

There should definitely be a way to recover previous versions of the playlist. I have seen many comments on other threads from people who didn't realize that the playlist would update, didn't get to listen to all of it, etc.  Discover Weekly is one of the coolest things I've seen on Spotify recently but the absence of a retrieval feature is pretty much the only thing stopping it from being a perfect feature.

Marco
Status changed to: Inactive Idea
Updated: 2016-07-06

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!