Announcements

[Discover] Let subscribers block Joe Rogan from their Family account.

Self explanatory.  I don't want anyone in my family to accidentally hear the dangerous misinformation spat by Joe Rogan.

Updated on 2022-02-03

Hey @andrewcon40,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely point [7]: “No pricing, subscription or content related requests.”

You can read more about content availability here.

Thanks for understanding.

Comments
DMigsen

Who decides what misinformation is, what ideas and information can be shared? So the elites say Joe Rogan is misinformation and then we just jump on board to have him removed? No one forces you to listen, or follow, or agree with anything on Spotify or other platforms. Ideas aren't dangerous, it's censorship of free expression and attacks on the exchange of ideas that destroys freedom, progress, and culture. Spotify and other platforms like it need to stand up and be role models for our culture and for this generation that doesn't understand that. We need to read history.

jcostain

Spotify should sue Joe Rogan for distributing dangerous misinformation. They paid him to entertain viewers, not to endanger society by spreading dangerous lies. Or if they DID want him to spread dangerous (but profitable) lies, then somebody should sue Spotify.

I want Neil Young back. And Joni Mitchell.

Kiril
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2022-02-03

Hey @andrewcon40,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely point [7]: “No pricing, subscription or content related requests.”

You can read more about content availability here.

Thanks for understanding.

Env: prod