[Genius][Partnership] Bring back Genius as the lyrics provider...

...or let the user choose the provider.

I'm from México, I mostly listen to this language, I really miss Genius because was a very good source and the people there care for giving good Lyrics to the public. On the other hand, Musixmatch, or whatever it calls, mostly of its Lyrics are really bad, even in Spanish (that I suppose and see is mostly management for People that speak Spanish and is viewers too)

I hope you take this into account, I spend my time listening to music every day.

Updated on 2022-04-05

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos yet. In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to continue sharing it to get more kudos. Folks can still add their votes and comments in order to support it.

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here.

Comments
Luan
Spotify Star
Spotify Star
Status changed to: New Suggestion

Updated on 2022-01-08

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as 'New Suggestion'.
Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Peter
Spotify Legend

Hey @Luan,

I'd argue that this idea is a duplicate of this one, which was submitted earlier: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Other-Bring-back-Behind-The-Lyrics/idi-p/5323478

Skycap

Yes please, bring back Genius, or at least the option to choose Genius or Lyrics (awful quality of correctness on many songs).

Luan
Spotify Star
Spotify Star
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

Updated on 2022-04-05

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos yet. In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to continue sharing it to get more kudos. Folks can still add their votes and comments in order to support it.

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here.