Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Keep Neil Young, jettison Joe Rogan

Don't make a money decision, do what's right for the community, for people's health. Rogan spreads misinformation, people are harmed by it. Neil Young is an icon to multiple generations, and he's right about Rogan. Easy decision.

Updated on 2022-01-27

Hey folks,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely point 7: “No pricing, subscription or content related requests.

We do appreciate all the feedback you share with us but our Ideas board is to help us receive new product and feature suggestions that will allow us to improve our app and service for everyone.
Changes to pricing, subscriptions or the content available are specific to each market around the world, and we cannot influence those. This includes requests for content removal or addition”.

Thanks for understanding.

Comments
NeilYoung

Rogan lies.

Rogan lies for profit.

Rogan's lies kill people.

*Joe Rogan is not a musician.*

I SUPPORT NEIL YOUNG'S PRINCIPLED DECISION.

My family and I are unsubscribing and ripping the Spotify app out of out phones.

Spotify, you have f-ed up bad.

cho9s

'Don't make a money decision'

Money's gonna win.

My money will be going somewhere else. 

nomados

Kudos to Warner/ Reprise for supporting this decision. 
It's not easy for an artist to take a stand especially when contractually obligated.
And then to have the label support it? The fact that that happened?  
Pretty telling stuff. 

Carol64

I must have Neil Young. I am seriously considering cancelling Spotify ALMOST IMMEDIATELY because I want Neil Young! I do not listen to talk radio of any kind

toblat9

I want my "Neil Young"

DiarmaLivious

Joe Rogan is a neanderthal but if blood sucking Spotify doesn't **bleep** about music artists & producers it should be cancelled.  How long do you give them to amend their bad judgment call?

gnatyoung

Please get rid of Joe Rogan. I don't want to get rid of Spotify.

TOLLER

Totally agree with Neil. Thank you Neil for taking a stand.

Jeremy
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2022-01-27

Hey folks,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely point 7: “No pricing, subscription or content related requests.

We do appreciate all the feedback you share with us but our Ideas board is to help us receive new product and feature suggestions that will allow us to improve our app and service for everyone.
Changes to pricing, subscriptions or the content available are specific to each market around the world, and we cannot influence those. This includes requests for content removal or addition”.

Thanks for understanding.